BY COFFEE PEOPLE

Dark, Extra Bold K-CUP® COFFEE. Attention ground control, this full-bodied extra bold coffee packs a punch. Coffee People’s roots in Oregon can be traced to the Saturday Market in Eugene, Oregon. Small amounts of specialty grade coffee were roasted and offered for sale at the Saturday Market. The word-of-mouth success led to the first Coffee People coffeehouse being opened in 1983 in Portland. Coffee K-Cup for Keurig Gourmet Single Cup Brewer; no messy grinding or clean up. Airtight to lock in freshness and flavor. Brewing occurs inside the K-Cup so no flavor residue is left behind to spoil the next cup. Attention ground control; Dark roast, extra bold jet fuel. see more...

Coffee People Jet Fuel Coffee
  • "Not for me but hubby loves the variety and dark roast as he fills a large coffee mug so it allows a stronger taste then a medium blend." in 5 reviews
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
This is one of my favorite k-kups. I am a fan of dark bold coffee. I started having my office buy it for our keurig, and now is a staple and a crowd favorite.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL
Not bad for a dark roast but not my favorite. Everyone has their own tastes though and if dark roast is for you I would recommend you try it at least once
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
Very very strong! Perfect for college all nighters! I usually add creamer because it packs a punch
Kylea J.
Kylea J.
Phoenix, AZ
A friend gave me a k-cup of this to try, and needless to say if you like REALLY dark roast coffee this is probably for you. Not something I would personally drink, but I feel like this would be Lorelai Gilmore's coffee right here.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Jet Fuel K-Cup is one of my favorites. It had a bold taste. I can get tons of work done when I drink this coffee. The dark roast is what I like about this and it is not to strong if your a med. coffee drinker.
Laurl S.
Laurl S.
Hoover, AL
Coffee People Jet Fuel Coffee is my morning beverage. I drink coffee with lots of milk and this strong coffee stands up will to all that milk!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Wheeling, WV
Foodie Expert
If you like your coffee strong and bold then this is the coffee for you. It has a nice smooth and rich taste.
Jill N.
Jill N.
Pine Island, NY
Coffee People Jet Fuel Coffee is just the kind of coffee I need in the morning - a good strong, pick me up!
Ali P.
Ali P.
Regina, Saskatchewan
A dark roast and very strong! Definitely wakes you up first thing in the morning. I need to add a little creamer to make it less strong.
Caroline M.