BY NONE

Coffee N Chickory (Pack of 6) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 044064918543 K see more...

• Can you get this product online or just in NOLA?3 Answers
Veronica A.
Love using this coffee to make Vietnamese drip coffee! The taste is so good and it doesn’t taste burnt like most coffees! It definitely reminds me of coffee I had in Europe which is not easily said once you’ve tried Europe’s coffee but live in the states.
Keturah g.
Lynnwood, WA
I have traveled to Louisiana several times. And tried the Cafe Du Monde Chickory coffee more than once. Growing up in Starbucks county. It is a acquired taste for me. I like it occasionally. Has a very earthy flavor.
Lauren A.
This has become my go to coffee after my parents sent me some from n.o. luckily though I can buy it locally at a great price $7.99/lb!
Stacie D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love ordering this online. It makes me feel like I'm back in Nola. One of the best coffees I've ever had.
Christina D.
Glendale, CA
I am in love with this coffee. The taste is perfect. The coffee is great for cold raining mornings.
Jenny V.
I love this coffee and it is the only one I will buy in stores and it just taste amazing
Kristan B.
Santa Fe, TX
This coffee is a strong brew, and the flavor is authentic. Beats a 6 hour drive to NOLA
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
Tastes just like Café du Monde. Takes me back to New Orleans every time. I love it
Aldonille C.
Middletown, CT
The best coffee to use for Viet iced coffee! Always a strong brew, strong flavor.
Jannet N.
This is always in my kitchen ! My morning routine begins with cafe du monde!
Gabrielle F.
Can you get this product online or just in NOLA?