BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Sugar Free Vanilla Caramel flavor coffee creamer has all the amazing flavor and none of the sugar. This irresistible custom blend combines the richness of indulgent caramel with flavors of exotic vanilla for a taste inspired by the “Dulce de Leche” dessert flavors found throughout Latin America. Transport yourself to faraway lands as you transform your everyday cup from plain to perfection. This unique, full-bodied coffee creamer is non-dairy and full of amazing flavor that will tantalize your taste buds. Whether you’re serving it at the end of a meal with friends or taking a quiet moment to recharge, the rich, smooth, sugar-free taste of Coffeemate Vanilla Caramel is a great way to wake up your cup.

Water, Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), And Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Maltodextrin, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Color Added, Carrageenan, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium (Non-nutritive Sweetener).Adds Trivial Amount Of Sugar.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Foodie Expert
I'm not a big fan of powdered creamer but I REALLY liked this flavor and brand. It keeps my coffee hot while making it sweet and delicious. It's also nice that it doesn't make me sick since I am lactose intolerant so liquid creamers are not good for me
michelle s.
Hampton, VA
This is a wonderful creamer. The flavor really adds bliss with a cup of coffee. It is such a great way to enjoy the morning. Even if you are not a morning person. I also add this to my meal replacement drinks to add flavor.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
This is good with a strong flavor. A little goes a long way. It is sweet so you can cut back on your sugar. I don't like it quite as much as the French vanilla flavor.
Melinda H.
A very good coffee creamer. It lasts a long time. I love caramel,but there are other flavors too. Low calorie. Mixes well in coffee. No lumps
Kayla M.
Independence, LA
Foodie Expert
This is a very good flavor! I don't usually like sugar free but this particular creamer is definitely an excellent one!
Kayla T.
Riverview, FL
I love this creamer and all their flavors, not only is it sugar free but it is dairy free which is a necessity for me. The prices are great and it is fun trying a different flavor every time I buy.
Katie G.
Aldan , Pa
This creamer is very sweet and lasts a while
A little goes a long way
You can purchase it at a lot of placers including walmart
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
This is too sweet for me and it contains too many artificial ingredients. I am going to stick with half and half and a touch of flavoring!
Yormaylin F.
Portuguesa , POR
Esto me encanta! el café termina con un sabor delicioso! Si estas aburrido del sabor del café tradicional, esto le dara un toque asomboroso, no querrás dejar de tomarlo. En mi casa siempre debe haber!