Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer

Nestle® Good Food, Good Life®Nutritional Compass®Good to KnowOur natural Vanilla flavor includes extracts from real beans from Madagascar.Thoughtful Portion™1 Tbsp. = 30 CalUse in moderation for your perfect cup.

[product:coffee-mate-natural-bliss-vanilla-almondmilk-coffee-creamer-1pt] ? [product:coffee-mate-natural-bliss-vanilla-almondmilk-coffee-creamer-1pt] Does anyone else prefer this over regular vanilla coffee creamer??? 😁
Is this any good? What’s the calorie count? Price?
Does this make anyone else’s coffee look weird when you put this almond creamer in[product:coffee-mate-natural-bliss-vanilla-almond-milk-creamer]?
Start your review of Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer!
Briana O.
Port Orange, FL
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Briana O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my absolute favorite creamer, as well as their sweet cream one. They’re both creamy, flavorful and delicious. You don’t need too much in your coffee, it’s just like regular creamer but better! I use it in my iced coffee’s at home, love it and highly recommend! 😋
Keanosha R.
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Keanosha R.
I have always had my stomach hurt with drinking coffee or milk...maybe the milk is the problem because I can finally enjoy my coffee every morning with this creamer and not have severe pains afterwards! they keep running out in my store so I stock up as soon as I find more. I ran out once and tried a different brand...it was not the same at all. my all time favorite coffee creamer now!!!
Taylor P.
Saint Albans
Great taste and smooth. Only one complain is when you put it in coffee too hot is seems to a weird separation but mixes back in when you drink it. So minus one star for look I guess.
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Marie A.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I love this almond milk creamer it is so delicious. I wish it would come in a bigger bottle. A awesome choice for someone who can not have milk or wants a milk alternative
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by tyeisha D.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I tried this at work and instantly fell in love and got it at the store the same night! It tastes amazing and you can actually taste the vanilla! Its sweet so I dont even add sugar to my coffee anymore! My fiancee is lactose intolerant and he has had no issues with this at all. I will definitely be repurchasing and cant wait to try other flavors!
Hannah N.
San Pedro, CA
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Hannah N.
Purchased at: Target
Yes yes! I always buy the big size of this! This is my go to coffee creamer. I love how it’s almond milk since I’m lactose intolerant. This is a pretty reasonable price! I will be buying again! Highly recommend
Mikayla H.
I love this creamer!! Its soooo delicious and much better than the normal Coffee Mate creamer, and its healthier!! Its totally worth trying! I got mine at my local grocery store, so I'm sure you can too :)
Lauren J.
Peoria, AZ
I love a good almond milk creamer option, this is not grainy and mixes nicely with the coffee for a smooth cup.
Jamie M.
Denver, CO
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Jamie M.
It’s my first time buying it and it’s so good, I recently started making iced coffee at home and wanted to try a different flavor of creamer by this brand and it’s really good totally recommend.
Josie M.
Bourbon, MO
Coffee-mate Vanilla Almond Milk All-Natural Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Josie M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this creamer so much it’s the only one i really enjoy right now I like it in hot coffee or my cold brew coffee either one it’s great it’s a lot healthier than most creamers and it’s easier on stomach
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Keanosha R.
il y a 2 mois
Keanosha R. il y a 2 mois
Not until the last week. I enjoyed this for almost a year now n was reading what I wanted
Kristen R.
Morristown, NJ
il y a un an
Stephanie B. il y a un an
Sometimes it makes it look a little funny at first, but it looks normal after stirring it.
tyeisha D.
Ravenna, OH
il y a 2 ans
JENNIFER C. il y a 2 ans
Yes, it is delicious for sure
Kristyn M.
Brantford, ON
il y a 3 ans
Lela P. il y a 3 ans
Almond Milk - im lactose sensitive and almond milk tastes way better anyway