Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer

Coffeemate Original flavor coffee creamer is the classic way to create a deliciously creamy cup of inspiration. Stir in Coffeemate for a consistently creamy sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy coffee creamer, you create your perfect cup of velvety goodness every time – morning, noon or night. Whether starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Original is the perfect way to wake up your cup.

Has anyone tried CoffeeMate fat free creamer and if so is it as delicious as the regular brand? [product:coffee-mate-original-fat-free]
Hi my name is Erika I joined here so I could do different things and receive voxboxes. And disscover new things. What's the best way to receive a voxbox?
How does this compare to liquid creamers?
Start your review of Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Mindy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My #GoTo creamer! I use this nearly every morning. We have the biggest one on the shelves. If I'm having hot coffee, you can bet it has coffee-mate in it. I've been using this for many years. I do sometimes grab something less expensive if I'm pinching pennies. However the alternative is put aside as soon as we can get coffee-mate again. Absolutely love it! #Coffee-mate Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer
Yvonne P.
S Thomaston, ME
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Yvonne P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have used Coffeemate powder for many years. I found I can’t use real cream or milk in my coffee anymore and the nondairy creamer just doesn’t cut it. So I use this as well. Slightly sweetens and makes my coffee creamier. The fat free tastes just as good. Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer
Crystal T.
Anderson, SC
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Crystal T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I always purchased the cheap stuff or just used milk until one day I decided to try this and can I say GAME CHANGER. I will not use anything else again. Great smooth taste.
Veronica M.
Carlsbad, NM
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Veronica M.
The original powdered coffee creamer is gluten-free, cholesterol-free, and trans-fat free, making it suitable for people on restricted diets. The original flavor is Gluten Free and this non-dairy formula is ideal for people who cannot tolerate dairy products. Cholesterol free Lactose free, I have used several of its presentations I recommend it Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer
Kathy B.
Cordele, GA
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kathy B.
I love this creamer. I know that I can get this in either in powder or liquid. I use the powder formula. I feel that I get the most bang for my buck this way. The creamer makes my coffee taste yummy!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Best powdered coffee creamer out there! I like using powder over liquid because I like to drink my coffee really hot and this doesn't cool it down like cold liquid does! This has the best taste of any of the other brands. There are a few other kinds that come close, but alot of them have a weird taste and make your coffee thick! It's kinda gross! This is the Best though! Believe me!
Jessica A.
Milwaukee, WI
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Jessica A.
my husband and son absolutely love the original coffee mate creamer. me personally am just a plain milk person in my coffee. you can taste the difference between the two, but I will use it if I'm out of milk.
Epifania M.
Coffee-mate The Original Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Epifania M.
This is the only powder creamer I buy to take to work. Its perfect because I don't have to worry about it like regular creamer. The container is very useful that I've even reuse it to hold brown sugar and regular sugar. The price is reasonable, and if you pay attention to ads you could find it on sale sometimes.
Katerina P.
Philadelphia, PA
Oh my goodness this is the absolute worst thing in the world. I have no idea who drinks this. If you like drinking coffee than you shouldn't need this powdery mess added. If you don't like drinking coffee then adding this will make you hate drinking coffee.
Lashelle L.
Nebraska
Love this with my coffee it meet my expectations good flavor or taste I like fat free ingredients
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teresa R.
Dunnellon, FL
il y a 3 ans
Kristi C. il y a 2 mois
It is good as far as fat free goes.🤷 I probably need to make that switch again! It isn't as creamy as the original, but other than that it is fine.