Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer

by Coffee-mate

I really like this coffee creamer with flavored coffees, especially hazelnut. It adds a smoothness and simplicity to morning coffee. I prefer the non sugar free kind, but either is great. I just like it so I don't have to add sugar.
Start your review of Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by karlie P.
Purchased at: Kroger
i absolutely love the flavor of this coffee creamer. the sugar free version taste almost exactly the same as the regular kind. it’s the perfect addiction to my morning espresso! coffee mate is the only brand of creamer i will buy, next to when i treat myself to starbucks.
Kayla B.
Prestonsburg, KY
Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kayla B.
Coffee Mate’s Italian Sweet Creme is my go to creamer, but I needed to cut down on the sugar so I started using the sugar free version. Honestly, it’s not that different at all. Usually with sugar free stuff, the taste is off and weird. This creamer is still amazing though! I’m so happy that the taste was practically the same to make the switch easier on me. 🥰
Mariah L.
Syracuse, NY
Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Mariah L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This has been great substitute for when your diet but need creamer in your coffee. Never have been person to drink black coffee this is great option when sticking to my diet!!
Stephanie F.
Youngsville, LA
Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Stephanie F.
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite flavor sugar free creamer. It’s got just enough sweetness to satisfy your pallet and gives it a blend of smoothness to any coffee. Being sugar free has little to no calories or carbs. Highly recommend adding it to your coffee for more flavor.
Katie B.
South Elgin, IL
Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Katie B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This coffee creamer is so good!!! Sweet but not too sweet. Very creamy and perfect for any cup of coffee. Very affordable and easy to find. I highly recommend this brand and flavor!
Laura H.
Coral Springs, FL
Purchased at: Publix
I became diabetic a few months ago and was at a loss on how I’d get my sugary flavored coffee and this is it. No weird aftertaste just creamy sugary goodness . Can’t believe how good the sugar free tastes Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer
Kay C.
Racine, WI
Coffee-mate Sugar Free Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kay C.
Love this creamer. A low calorie way to make any coffee delicious! I use it every day- definitely my favorite flavor!
Skylah S.
Valdosta, GA
This is my favorite coffee creamer of all time!! It’s sweet, yet not too sweet!! Always a go-to.
Fabi P.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
Being on keto this is my favorite sugar free creamer.Ive tried quiet few but this and the sugar free French vanilla are my top 2.Very creamy and flavorful.So e sugar free creamers don't have much taste but this one does I mix with some cinnamon so good recommend if you are looking for a sugar free creamer.
Pamela M.
St Augustine, FL
Italian sweet cream is a good option when you’ve gotten tired of French vanilla. It’s rich and creamy, and I buy this product as often as their sugar free Vanilla flavor, but I do wish there were more sugar free flavor options, even limited runs. This is a great product and I will purchase it again. My only complaint for this product is that the ingredient MALTODEXTRIN should be removed or replaced because it has a high glycemic index and can spike your blood sugar. Anyone who is trying to avoid that by buying this sugar free product, be aware.