Coffee-mate® Pumpkin Spice Powder Coffee Creamer uploaded by Angela U.

BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Try the rich and comforting flavor of our seasonal Pumpkin Spice. It's a perfect way to enjoy a familiar flavor and relish in the warmth of the holiday season. Available in-store only from September through December.

Kate B.
Huntington
It does a fairly good job of making my normal coffee seem more indulgent. However, I find the pumpkin spice flavor isn’t strong enough so sometimes I add a little more pumpkin spice or cinnamon that I have laying around in my cupboard. It does help curb my need for Starbucks psls.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
I love coffeemate creamer! They are so delicious! I just picked up this pumpkin flavored one yesterday and it's definitely a new favorite. It smells and tastes so so yummy! Great for a little bam in your morning coffee! There's tons of flavors to choose from. I definitely can't pick my favorite because they all taste so good! The price is great a lot of times they are on sale or buy one get one half off. This pumpkin one I bought was only 1$! Definitely couldn't pass that up with a price like that!
Angela U.
Gary, IN
I love going to the coffee shop and buying seasonal flavored coffee. My account wallet doesn't really doesn't like it though. So I went in search of a good creamer that had the same or close flavor as the coffee shops and to my amazement coffee mate has a winner. Its not expensive I found it on sale $2.99 and 2/$4. It comes in powder and liquid. This is a great buy.
Courtney H.
Georgetown, KY
I keep some of this at my desk at my office. I love it! The liquid kind is preferred, but this doesn't expire as quickly. I purchased it at Walmart, and it was a great decision. Great flavor, especially when paired with a Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee!
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Powdered coffee mate is never good! This pumpkin one wasn't an exception either. Definitely try the liquid version. It's a night and day difference. When people ask for powder it makes me wonder if they have ever tried the liquid version! Like no way could you want powdered after trying liquid.
Stephanie T.
taft, CA
I love this creamer. It reminds me of my coffee shop in the winter. It's a seasonal item and usually not carried year round so as soon as it comes out I usually pick one up. It is creamy with just the right amount of pumpkin spice. Perfect for waking up to a hot pumpkin spice coffee in winter. You can actually sprinkle this on your oatmeal too, it makes it that much more yummy.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Delicious! Fall is my favorite time of year. When this comes out, I get so excited! I love using this in hot coffee, and a little goes a long way! It's the best pumpkin flavoring/creamer I've ever had.
Hope R.
Charlotte, NC
I am underwhelmed with this creamer. I bought it to keep in my desk at work for a nice little seasonal pick-me-up. With regular black coffee, it is disappointing. Only when I couple the dry creamer with a pumpkin spice flavored coffee do I get close to the desired level of flavor.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
This is alright...but I had to add sugar to it to give me the sweet flavor I was looking for..if you like the non sweetness then this is the creamer for you but if you like sweet pumpkin spice I recommend something different...
Shayna O.
Rohnert Park, CA
I've only tried the liquid, but I must say, O.M.G! Delicious! The perfect cup-o-joe for the Fall season, My Favorite! Add this to your home brew and save your self some bucks! The taste is warm, sweet and spicy and gets you into the holiday spirits. Cheers!
Jessica C.
What coffee do you recommend to use with this creamer?
Ashley B.
La Quinta, CA
Where can you find this creamer at for cheap? I don't want to pay $12.50 for it.
Kayleen  T.
Watertown, WI
Does this flavor come in the refrigerated form? Has anyone tried it?
Raven S.
Tucson, AZ
I love the pumpkin spice liquid creamer -- is the powdered creamer just as good?
Kathy G.