Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer

by Coffee-mate

Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice flavor coffee creamer is the fall favorite you rediscover again and again. Rich and smooth, our creamer has a spicy pumpkin flavor that’s lightly sweetened. Stir in the amazing goodness for a sensational sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of what you love – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re serving it at the end of a holiday meal or taking a quiet moment to recharge, the rich, smooth taste of Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice flavor is the perfect way to warm up your cup.

How do I order this ??
Does this have an artificial taste And is this a seasonal flavor ?
Do they have a larger size of this creamer? Has anyone ever seen it?
Start your review of Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer!
Product Highlights
This is my absolute favorite liquid coffee creamer.in reviews
Pumpkin Spice is and will always be my favorite holiday flavor, sometimes wish it was sold throughout the year as wellin reviews
My favorite flavor for the fall season!in reviews
Maisie C.
Big Stone Gap, VA
At first I was a little iffy about this creamer because I’m super picky but I can not live without it! The flavor is amazing and isn’t I guess you would say greasy like some of the others I have tried. I buy this from Walmart and it’s a must have for that cold fall morning.
Ashlynn M.
I look forward to this every fall. I has great flavor and it really sets the mood for cooler days you can purchase this at almost any grocery store. I do wish it had a little bit more of a pumpkin flavor
Maria P.
Danbury , CT
I look forward to this delicious pumpkin spice creamer every year. This puts me right in the mood for fall, and all the festivities including Halloween and thanksgiving. This tastes absolutely delicious in my coffee. Who needs Starbucks when you can have a delicious pumpkin spice coffee at home! Also for the non coffee drinkers, this is amazing when splashed in a cup of black tea. I would 10000% recommend!
Bella Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Yum!!! Tried this flavor this morning with my coffee and it tasted amazing!!!! I will definitely keep on putting it in my coffee. I bought it at a local store and really like it.
Kirsten K.
Gotta admit, I prefer the International Delights version, but it's becoming harder and harder to find that one in the stores. So this one will have to do. It's got a slightly sharper kick to it, perhaps more of a ginger flavor and it tastes less of a well-blended spice. Oh well, it's my #HalloweenEssential for handing out candy on a cold evening.
Courtney W.
Queen Anne, MD
This creamer makes any cup of coffee delicious. I love pumpkin flavoring, and I have to say Coffee Mate has the best pumpkin pie coffee creamer compared to others.
Danielle E.
Warren, OH
Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Danielle E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok so I am a pumpkin lover! I always get pumpkin everything as soon as I possibly can until I can no get it. I love adding Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer I also get the Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer when you add this to Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice Flavor K-cups for Keurig Coffee Brewers 16 Count-(Single Pack) it is amazing! I love it. I always get extra pumpkin no matter what! This creamer is good! Sometimes the tastes arent always there or noticable but this one definitely it! Sometimes I either start my day or and mt day with my pumpkin coffee!!! #falltreats #sweettooth #mommusthaves #coffeeclub #bettertogether #SplurgeWorthyProducts #zenden #nightin
Natashia H.
One of my fall go to!! Love this pumpkin spice flavor and it goes so perfectly with coffee. My husband and I both love this and it's nice we can add as much or as little as each of us wants. Will continue to purchase this every year as it becomes available!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Coffee-mate Pumpkin Spice Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Vicki W.
This Coffee-Mate Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer is amazing. Makes your cup of Joe taste like fall and you just picked it up from your local or big name coffee shop. I picked it up at Walmart but you can get it any where and it will cost you under $2 for the bottle. So worth it.
Lauren H.
Swoyersville, PA
I look forward to pumpkin season every year! This creamer is not too sweet and has a nice fall/seasonal taste without having a generic spice taste. I will continue to purchase coffee-mate products!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...