BY COFFEE-MATE #49 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Original flavor coffee creamer is the classic way to create a deliciously creamy cup of inspiration. Stir in Coffeemate for a consistently creamy sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy coffee creamer, you create your perfect cup of velvety goodness every time – morning, noon or night. Whether starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Original is the perfect way to wake up your cup.

Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And/Or Palm Kernel And/Or Soybean), Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Less Than 2% Of Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Color.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Excelente para llevar a todo lugar especialmente para el trabajo y tenerlo disponible para todo momento..... y da un toque a mi cafe riquísimo...... se los recomiendo para todo tipo de ocasión... tomar café
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I use powder coffee mate very morning in my Folger's cup of coffee. It has a great flavor and it doesn't make your coffee cold. Definitely one of the best things ever invented for coffee. I LOVE it!
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love this because I am lactose intolerant and this creamer I put in my coffee every day. You don’t need to put that much in it and it can be stored outside without getting it spoiled. I will buy it again.
Jacklyn P.
It is not my favorite. We have this at work and I use it only in a pinch. It’s powdered, and it seems like there are always powdery magma chunks left even after stirring ferociously.
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
This is the only coffee creamer I use!! I have used coffee mate for many years. I even remember my grandma using it with her coffee. The creamy taste it gives to a nice hot cup of coffee is indescribably amazing
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my favorite brand when it comes to creamer brands. I used to use the liquid creamers but for some reason I started liking the powder coffee mate original flavor and its all I like to use in my coffee, and its very affordable. I usually buy the big plastic tubs, and it usually late me a whole month or so. Its a lot better then some of the off brands. It doesn't have a weird taste or leave a chalky film in your coffee. It my fav.!!!💖💖☕
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
I love coffee mate! However this creamer isn't so much my fav. I do use it here and there when I am out of liquid creamer because it's lasted me so much longer! But I find that it can sometimes clump when using it. It has an awesome flavor and deff makes your coffee that much better ! I just prefer the liquid refrigerated one! But this one is so convenient for travel and shelf life.
Lauren M.
This is the only powder creamer I will use and the only time I do that is camping. Much easier when you don't have to keep it cold. Although you have to use much more than the liquid, this is still a nice alternative.
Rin Y.
BROOKLYN, NY
The next best thing from half and half. Best part, you don't need to put this in the fridge! It's extremely affordable and can be found everywhere. I am a repeat customer lol, and I usually buy mine at Target, like everything else I buy. I recommend to everybody
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this coffee creamer every day for 10 years. It's because I cannot use cream or milk in coffee probably due to lactose. But I love the taste the original flavor and I noticed the have changed packaging quite a few times especially the last two years. I do love the grip friendly tubs it comes in. I buy the bigger ones since they are around 7-8$ and lasts me well over a month. Super good flavor and mixes with hot coffee superbly.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Does this powder clump in coffee?
Laila D.
Does it taste good?? Is it too heavy
Lori M.
How does this compare to liquid creamers?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else uses this? Why?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Do you prefer this creamer or the flavored creamer?