BY COFFEE-MATE #22 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Original flavor coffee creamer is the classic way to create a deliciously creamy cup of inspiration. Stir in Coffeemate for a consistently creamy sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy coffee creamer, you create your perfect cup of velvety goodness every time – morning, noon or night. Whether starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Original is the perfect way to wake up your cup.

Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And/Or Palm Kernel And/Or Soybean), Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Less Than 2% Of Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Color.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Ebonee G.
Bronx
I have to add this to my coffee every time that I drink it. It just makes my coffee taste so much better. This is the only creamer I use and it will be the only one I try many years from now because I just love it so much. I always go for the bigger size so that it can last me for longer. All I do is add one spoon full of it to my coffee and I am ready to go ! If you are not trying to use milk for your coffee I recommend this 😊
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I can’t drink coffee without my coffee-matte creamer. I prefer the powder to creams as I think it taste better. I usually buy mine from Walmart as it is strategically placed in the coffee aisle.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I use powder coffee mate very morning in my Folger's cup of coffee. It has a great flavor and it doesn't make your coffee cold. Definitely one of the best things ever invented for coffee. I LOVE it!
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Excelente para llevar a todo lugar especialmente para el trabajo y tenerlo disponible para todo momento..... y da un toque a mi cafe riquísimo...... se los recomiendo para todo tipo de ocasión... tomar café
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I love this because I am lactose intolerant and this creamer I put in my coffee every day. You don’t need to put that much in it and it can be stored outside without getting it spoiled. I will buy it again.
Jacklyn P.
It is not my favorite. We have this at work and I use it only in a pinch. It’s powdered, and it seems like there are always powdery magma chunks left even after stirring ferociously.
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
This is the only coffee creamer I use!! I have used coffee mate for many years. I even remember my grandma using it with her coffee. The creamy taste it gives to a nice hot cup of coffee is indescribably amazing
Alisha D.
Battle creek, MI
This is my favorite brand when it comes to creamer brands. I used to use the liquid creamers but for some reason I started liking the powder coffee mate original flavor and its all I like to use in my coffee, and its very affordable. I usually buy the big plastic tubs, and it usually late me a whole month or so. Its a lot better then some of the off brands. It doesn't have a weird taste or leave a chalky film in your coffee. It my fav.!!!💖💖☕
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I use this coffee creamer every day for 10 years. It's because I cannot use cream or milk in coffee probably due to lactose. But I love the taste the original flavor and I noticed the have changed packaging quite a few times especially the last two years. I do love the grip friendly tubs it comes in. I buy the bigger ones since they are around 7-8$ and lasts me well over a month. Super good flavor and mixes with hot coffee superbly.
Noelia M.
Coamo
Excelente creamer, comes in different flavors and different sizes. Convenient price and easy to use. Makes your coffee taste really good and has low calories so is good if your trying to loose weight.
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Does this powder clump in coffee?
Laila D.
Does it taste good?? Is it too heavy
Lori M.
How does this compare to liquid creamers?
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else uses this? Why?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Do you prefer this creamer or the flavored creamer?