BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Original flavor coffee creamer is the classic way to create a deliciously creamy cup of inspiration. Stir in Coffeemate for a consistently creamy sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy coffee creamer, you create your perfect cup of velvety goodness every time – morning, noon or night. Whether starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Original is the perfect way to wake up your cup.

Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And/Or Palm Kernel And/Or Soybean), Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Less Than 2% Of Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Artificial Flavor, Annatto Color.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Buy on Amazon
Diana L.
Everett, WA
I am not a huge fan of this. I don't like powder creamers for coffee in general. And this powder didn't wow me. The taste is alright, I've had much better. The price isn't expensive either, and a lot of people do love this powder. If this was the only option I had, I would use it. But compared to others, this isn't that great.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I use powder coffee mate very morning in my Folger's cup of coffee. It has a great flavor and it doesn't make your coffee cold. Definitely one of the best things ever invented for coffee. I LOVE it!
Paulina R.
Houston
The best creamer ever. It’s super affordable and very easy to pack if you have to travel. The vanilla flavor is my favorite and it doesn’t compare to other products. This one is highly recommended to all my friends that love coffee like me
Angela M.
Lake elsinore, CA
Purchased at: Costco
I typically use a liquid creamer, but on days where I want my coffee to stay hotter longer and just want a plain flavor, I use this with my stevia. I have noticed you need to stir it in pretty quickly or else it will get lumpy and hard to break apart. But that's the only negative.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Excelente para llevar a todo lugar especialmente para el trabajo y tenerlo disponible para todo momento..... y da un toque a mi cafe riquísimo...... se los recomiendo para todo tipo de ocasión... tomar café
Yung Q.
I love this because I am lactose intolerant and this creamer I put in my coffee every day. You don’t need to put that much in it and it can be stored outside without getting it spoiled. I will buy it again.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love. I always put 3 tablespoons to my coffee. I do not put any sugar on it like that. It is always on the list for the supermarket I buy it once a month because my husband uses the liquid one. Recommended. I have been using it for years.
Jenny N.
Ashland, KY
I can’t drink coffee without my coffee-matte creamer. I prefer the powder to creams as I think it taste better. I usually buy mine from Walmart as it is strategically placed in the coffee aisle.
Jacklyn P.
It is not my favorite. We have this at work and I use it only in a pinch. It’s powdered, and it seems like there are always powdery magma chunks left even after stirring ferociously.
Ebonee G.
Bronx
I have to add this to my coffee every time that I drink it. It just makes my coffee taste so much better. This is the only creamer I use and it will be the only one I try many years from now because I just love it so much. I always go for the bigger size so that it can last me for longer. All I do is add one spoon full of it to my coffee and I am ready to go ! If you are not trying to use milk for your coffee I recommend this 😊
Jennifer M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Does this powder clump in coffee?
Laila D.
Does it taste good?? Is it too heavy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Who else uses this? Why?
Lori M.
How does this compare to liquid creamers?
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Do y'all prefer this version of the creamer, or the liquid version?