BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Hazelnut flavor coffee creamer is the deliciously nutty way to create the perfect cup. Rich and creamy, our amazing Hazelnut is a sweet sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy coffee creamer, you create your perfect cup of velvety goodness every time – morning, noon or night.

Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And/Or Palm Kernel And/Or Soybean), Corn Syrup Solids, Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Salt, Natural And Artificial Flavor.Not A Source Of Lactose.

jazmine M.
This is a amazing coffee creamer , I always buy hazelnut. The brand is great the flavor is more like a sweet an relaxing taste to it , I’ve tried other brands an same flavor but it does not taste great as this brand . I wake up every morning making coffee an always need the hazelnut in it !!! Specially from your brand I love it 😍 I definitely recommend it .
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
This has been a go to product of mine for many years. I didn't start drinking coffee until I had kids...it just want for me, that changed when found out how delicious it could be with a little flavored creamer!! I've tried many over the years and I ve settled on this one as my favorite.
Kimberly S.
Mesquite, TX
This is my FAVORITE CREAMER. I love hazelnut! This creamer is rich, tasty, and goes a long way. Adding it to my coffee always makes it better. When they’re on sale, I make sure to grab some. Sweet and smooth is how I would describe this and ALL of CoffeeMate creamers.
Amy T.
Upper Darby, PA
Love this creamer! I like that I can keep it in storage for a long period of time compared to the liquid. It's so affordable around $3 to $4 dollars is a price you can't beat. I can get it at any supermarket. It makes your coffee smell amazing. I'm just so addicted to it it's insane!
Ivy K.
This creamer is my families favorite. The flavor is delicious and not too sweet. It's nondairy so it doesn't give me stomach aches. Hazelnut is the best flavor. I bring one to work with me and have one at home. I usually drink my coffee black, but when I'm feeling a sweet drink I add this. It tastes best with hot coffee!
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
I am absolutely obsessed with hazelnut creamer! It's so rich and sweet and adds the perfect touch my cup every morning. It's inexpensive and there are a variety of bottle sizes. I am definitely a repeat customer and will recommend to anybody who is a coffee lover.
Kelsey R.
I really really don’t like black coffee so I put this in my coffee every morning and it takes the bitterness away. I’ve used this creamer every day for a few years and I keep buying it over and over again. I love the flavor and how a little goes a long way. It masks the bitterness of the coffee while giving it a good flavor.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Love this product. The Hazelnut adds the perfect flavor to my coffee - so creamy and so delicious.
I usually get the sugar free or fat free version and it still tastes amazing.
It’s a little too expensive but It lasts for a long time and it doesn’t spoil when left in the fridge.
Azra K.
Albany, NY
I really wanted to like this flavor as I love anything hazelnut but for some reason, the taste was way off. I tried it with regular coffee and flavored coffee but the creamer would always give the coffee a kind of perfume like taste. It makes me hesitant to try the caramel swirl flavor :/
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
Tastes like popcorn. I usually love hazelnut flavored creamers and I purchased this one because Nestle usually has great flavors and it tasted like movie theater popcorn. I even made a cup at work and someone asked if I made popcorn. Weird
Lygia O.
Where is this available?
Kylar O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is my fav!!!!! ANYONE ELSE ?
Tiffany M.
Santa Ana, CA
Have you tried the sugar free?
Victoria F.
Is the flavor really good??

Amazon