BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate French Vanilla flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of creamy, vanilla perfection. This perennial favorite blends sumptuous creamer with just the right amount of bright vanilla notes for a taste that’s simply beyond compare. Stir in Coffeemate for a consistently creamy sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate French Vanilla has the exceptional flavor to wake up your cup.

Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And/Or Palm Kernel And/Or Soybean), Corn Syrup Solids, Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Salt.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Laura S.
Round Rock , TX
1,213 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
This creamer is not my favorite to use. I just love using the liquid one. Plus I love the flavors that you can get with the liquid one. They don’t have a lot of flavors in the powder kind.
Emily L.
Wdm, IA
I'll start off by saying that I would much rather have a liquid coffee creamer than a powder. That being said, for a powder, this is good. The flavor is pretty full for being powdered. If I weren't comparing this to the liquid version, I would probably give it a five. However, my recommendation is to get the coffeemate liquid French vanilla!
Mia M.
Sacramento
Amazing for any coffee lover to add some delicious flavor to your morning cup of joe. Simply delicious and very affordable. Add just the right amount of flavor to your morning latte. Mmm...mmm...mmm!!!!
Diana R.
Akron, OH
This creamer is great. You just dump and your coffee taste so amazing. I’m one of those people who doesn’t like when their coffee taste like coffee, so this creamer definetly helps. Inexpensive. Recommend to everyone.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been using this product for about almost 10 years now. I cannot drink dairy with my coffee so this is been the solution ever since. I buy the bulk size. I love the flavor with just a little bit of sugar in my coffee. It’s available at most grocery stores and it’s sometimes goes on sale or their coupons are sometimes in the Sunday papers. I love the packaging it’s very lightweight easy to handle it fits with my coffee stuff. I hope they never change the flavor of this.
Ashlynne K.
Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer is my go-to in the morning. To me, there is nothing better than waking up in the morning, brewing a fresh cup of coffee and pouring in the sweet creamy french vanilla creamer. By Nestle creating an affordable product for all, there is no reason why anyone shouldn't purchase it! The flavor is great and never fails to satisfy my taste buds. This creamer makes you feel like you are at an actual coffee shop!
Amber W.
SPRINGTOWN, TX
2,106 reviews
Although I prefer my homemade creamers, this is perfect in a pinch! No sugar necessary. Affordable. Easy to use. Tip: If you prefer warmer coffee, pour creamer into your cup before coffee rather than after. Pouring creamer After would be better for iced coffee! Also, my creamer is (refrigerated) liquid not powder so that makes a difference in the temperature.
Taylor H.
Four Oaks, NC
My favorite creamer for my morning coffee! It does not take a whole lot to make my coffee the perfect amount of sweet, so even the smaller bottle of the creamer lasts for a long while and is extremely affordable considering how long it lasts. I also do not have to add artificial sweeteners to my coffee anymore because this creamers adds the perfect amount of sweet for my morning pick-me-up.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Favorite creamer. Taste is amazing. I like that I can add this to my coffee and not gave to add any sugar. Also great in with hot chocolate. Nestlé Coffee-Mate Coffee Creamers French Vanilla - 24 CT
Nashia R.
Philadelphia, PA
I keep this in my cabinet all the time especially in the winter time it's not only great for coffee but it's great with like chai tea or anything that you just want to add a little bit of a sweet flavor to where you don't really want to use sugar they cost about $2.50 so it's very cheap for a nice big bottle
Aidesmarie M.
Roxbury, MA
Who else loves this?
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Do you prefer the powdered version or the liquid version of Coffee Mate? Please feel free to say why.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
Brandie P.
Johnson City , NY
Does this really stay good in the pantry?
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Do you use this for anything else besides coffee?

Target