BY COFFEE-MATE #6 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate French Vanilla flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of creamy, vanilla perfection. This perennial favorite blends sumptuous creamer with just the right amount of bright vanilla notes for a taste that’s simply beyond compare. Stir in Coffeemate for a consistently creamy sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate French Vanilla has the exceptional flavor to wake up your cup.

Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And/Or Palm Kernel And/Or Soybean), Corn Syrup Solids, Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Salt.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been using this product for about almost 10 years now. I cannot drink dairy with my coffee so this is been the solution ever since. I buy the bulk size. I love the flavor with just a little bit of sugar in my coffee. It’s available at most grocery stores and it’s sometimes goes on sale or their coupons are sometimes in the Sunday papers. I love the packaging it’s very lightweight easy to handle it fits with my coffee stuff. I hope they never change the flavor of this.
Ashlynne K.
Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer is my go-to in the morning. To me, there is nothing better than waking up in the morning, brewing a fresh cup of coffee and pouring in the sweet creamy french vanilla creamer. By Nestle creating an affordable product for all, there is no reason why anyone shouldn't purchase it! The flavor is great and never fails to satisfy my taste buds. This creamer makes you feel like you are at an actual coffee shop!
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I'll start off by saying that I would much rather have a liquid coffee creamer than a powder. That being said, for a powder, this is good. The flavor is pretty full for being powdered. If I weren't comparing this to the liquid version, I would probably give it a five. However, my recommendation is to get the coffeemate liquid French vanilla!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
I will not drink coffee at home unless it has a dose of coffee mate! Great flavors to choose from in which my favorites are French vanilla & hazelnut. My Alternative to using any unhealthy sweeteners, sugar or even powdered creamers. Makes your coffee taste so delicious it almost feels like a barista has made it at a fancy coffee shop.
Linz G.
So starting off, this is the non name brand French Vanilla Powdered Creamer. I couldn't find the Meijer Brand so I'm just making this review on here. I think this is a good powdered creamer, it lasts me much longer than Liquid Creamer. I did give this 4 stars because I do find myself having to add some sugar into my coffee which I do not like having to do. That also could be because this is not name brand, so I personally cannot speak on behalf of Coffee-mate's powdered French Vanilla. I do like this though and would recommend this to anyone wondering.
George Ann S.
Milpitas, CA
Not only is coffee mate French vanilla my go to creamer but once I found this shelf stable pump I have never used any other creamer! I buy it online once a month (its best within 30days of opening) and it’s perfect for my household. We drink a lot of coffee so having it openly available on our coffee bar is great! 1 pump of this equals 1 of those little To go capsules that you see in diners and gas stations so it gives a generous amount per pump. The price of this big pump bottle is more cost effective to so finding this was a big plus! Totally recommend this!
Mia M.
Sacramento
Amazing for any coffee lover to add some delicious flavor to your morning cup of joe. Simply delicious and very affordable. Add just the right amount of flavor to your morning latte. Mmm...mmm...mmm!!!!
Diana R.
Akron , OH
This creamer is great. You just dump and your coffee taste so amazing. I’m one of those people who doesn’t like when their coffee taste like coffee, so this creamer definetly helps. Inexpensive. Recommend to everyone.
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
I like this p induct I just think it’s overly sweet if you are a huge sweets person and like it in your coffee than this product is just for you I love more mellow taste in my coffee I use a teaspoon of sugar in my coffee so thats why I don’t like this too much
Luz Y.
The original coffee creamer is my favorite powder coffee creamer. I’m obviously a repeat customer. I get my creamer from Walmart because it’s really cheap there. I’d definitely recommend trying this if you haven’t already
Aidesmarie M.
Who else loves this?
Tawny F.
Blue Ridge, GA
Do you prefer the powdered version or the liquid version of Coffee Mate? Please feel free to say why.
Mary G.
Glendale , CA
What is your favorite flavor?
lesly r.
Reno, NV
Is this good
Koraima S.
Yakima, WA
Do you use this for anything else besides coffee?