BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate French Vanilla flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of creamy, vanilla perfection. This perennial favorite blends sumptuous creamer with just the right amount of bright vanilla notes for a taste that’s simply beyond compare. Stir in Coffeemate for a consistently creamy sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate powdered non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re starting your day or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate French Vanilla has the exceptional flavor to wake up your cup.

Sugar, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Coconut And/Or Palm Kernel And/Or Soybean), Corn Syrup Solids, Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sodium Aluminosilicate, Salt.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Buy on Walmart
Linz G.
So starting off, this is the non name brand French Vanilla Powdered Creamer. I couldn't find the Meijer Brand so I'm just making this review on here. I think this is a good powdered creamer, it lasts me much longer than Liquid Creamer. I did give this 4 stars because I do find myself having to add some sugar into my coffee which I do not like having to do. That also could be because this is not name brand, so I personally cannot speak on behalf of Coffee-mate's powdered French Vanilla. I do like this though and would recommend this to anyone wondering.
hannah m.
This coffee creamer tastes so good. I don't really like coffee a whole lot, but this creamer really jazzes up my coffee and makes it taste good. It has a good vanilla flavor and I would recommend this to people looking for a good creamer.
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
My go to creamer! Don't see any difference between liquid creamer and this so no need to be skeptical. Love that it's sugar free as the regular has a lot of sugar and I prefer to add my own.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I Really love this! The taste is amazing, the vainilla is not super concentrated but it taste super yummy! Love the fact that is sugar free. It is not too expensive. I always make some cafe con leche with it
Jessica B.
I was skeptical when I switched from liquid to powder creamer but this stuff is great! It is very sweet so you can cut back on the sugar. One tablespoon is only 30 calories! You can have two cups without blowing your calorie count before 9am.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
Although I don't drink coffee, I get this when my family visits and I've snuck this into my hot cocoa and it was delicious. Its very creamy and tasty also.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Chelsey S.
Beaufort, SC
This is the creamer I use every single morning for my coffee! My day starts out fabulous just from this little bottle. Love it!
Lisa A.
I love coffee! Especially flavored and this creamer is perfect! Full of great flavor and friendly on the waste line too!
Tory K.
columbus, OH
Easy to use and lasts a very long time, especially compared to the liquids. Pleasent taste and easy to mix in.
Jessica B.
Anyone else wish there was a powdered cinnamon or toffee flavored creamer?