Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha flavor coffee creamer is the sensational sip that always delivers. This delicious favorite blends smooth creamer with dashes of peppermint and rich mocha for a taste that will warm your heart. Stir in the amazing goodness for a sensational sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of what you love – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing it with a friend or taking a quiet moment to recharge, the rich, smooth taste of Coffeemate Peppermint Mocha is the perfect way to cheer up your cup.

holiday creamer, yes or no?[product:coffee-mate-peppermint-mocha-creamer-32-fl-oz-2-pk-a1]
Where can i get this product?
Is this super good??
Start your review of Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer!
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Michelle G.
This creamer is my absolute favorite. I use it every morning in my coffee. It’s a perfect balance of chocolate and peppermint. I’m glad they started offer this flavor year round. It’s also really good in hot chocolate too! #creamer #breakfast #coffee
joylynn G.
Appsolutly my favorite coffee creamer. I'm not sure why it took so long to get this flavor but sooo glad it's here and you can get it year round now instead of Christmas time. Taste great. Will keep buying. Highly recommended to my coffee drinkers.
Katrina M.
Grundy Center, IA
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Katrina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The BESTTTTTT and most flavorful creamer! A little bit goes a long way. The reason I prefer this one is the peppermint doesn’t mask the mocha flavor. I use the creamer year round and I’m happy to be able to have it available year round. I didn’t try to compare it to the great value brand and that’s just not the same at all. So delicious! Cold or hot coffee
Shawna H.
Perkasie, PA
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Shawna H.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
I BUY THIS IN BULK! I love love this creamer! I seriously stock up in the winter!!!!! It's not too sweet but has the perfect taste of peppermint. I wish it was a tad more chocolate tasting, BUT I don't want overkill! I love love love this creamer and need a lifetime supply😆
Ashley W.
Dayton, OH
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Kroger
This is my all time favorite creamer! I've tried others from different brands and theirs just doesn't taste right. I will go to multiple stores until I find this one I just love my Coffee Mate creamer that much!! If you like peppermint mochas this could definitely be for you!
Rosalba V.
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Rosalba V.
This is my everyday creamer. I like everything about it. The sweetness is perfect, not too sweet, neither too plain, it's just perfect. I love the smell, and the best part is the price. I will definitely keep buying it.
Tina D.
Allison, PA
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Tina D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found this at Christmas time two years ago. Super excited that it’s available at Walmart all year long. Love this flavor and I always keep at least two in the fridge at all times. And it’s affordable too.
Sarah W.
Louisville, KY
Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Sarah W.
Yummmy winter time flavor! I can’t wait for winter to get this. Great balance of peppermint and chocolate. I add it to Starbucks Peppermint Mocha coffee and it’s fantastic! 35 calories per serving. Sweet and creamy! They just changed the cover Coffee-mate Peppermint Mocha Liquid Coffee Creamer
Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This creamer is amazing. I could drink it right out of the bottle. Great chocolate and peppermint flavor mix. Very sweet and very creamy. Def recommend.
jennifer N.
Hazard, KY
1,329 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish they sold this yr round!! We love it taste great!! My oldest son stocks up when he can find it!! Such a great tasting creamer!! We absolutely love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emma C.
Indiana
il y a 8 mois
Christine D. il y a 6 mois
I use this creamer all year round!