Coffee-Mate Original Fat Free Creamer 32 oz uploaded by Reyna C.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffee-mate original fat free creamer 32 oz see more...

• DOES ANYONE KNOW ANY ICED COFFEE RECIPIES2 Answers
Coffee-Mate Original Fat Free Creamer 32 oz
  • "even for a fat free creamer this has a great taste in all types of coffee, i think the price is fairly decent for the product" in 2 reviews
  • "If you are lactose intolerant this is the right creamer for you." in 1 review
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Many people’s and places go to. It’s pretty affordable slightly on the more expensive side. it’s a good value for the size; I would recommend it to others.

Previously it would hurt my side. So I had to stop using it. But then they change their formula and took out the hydrogenated oils and now I am able to use it again without it hurting my side. Which is awesome! This is my favorite creamer and one of my least favorite flavors, though it comes in many flavors. I tend to find better more unique flavors at higher end grocery stores such Albertsons and savemart.
Caitlin B.
Augusta, GA
Don't get me wrong I like this creamer, but I just enjoy international delight a hell of a lot better. The flavors are just so much more "there" if you know what I mean. I don't but this Creamer often but when I do it's ok.
Tara G.
Rhinelander, WI
This is probably one of my most purchased go-to creamers when I don't want a sweet flavored creamer! It leaves the coffee creamy, but not "thick tasting". It doesn't water coffee down like milk often does. When paired with a few cubes of sugar, it reminds me of coffee with my mom!
Ella T.
Greensboro, NC
It is a fat free creamer that tastes good in all flavors of coffee. I endorse it because of its nutritional value for those of us who can't drink regular milk. If you are lactose intolerant this is the right creamer for you.
Escolas N.
Love having it for my emergency. Good flavor. Not too chalky. Its nutritional as made from real milk. I always habe it during my travel time as i love to drink coffee. Last for a while.
suemy G.
Creamy texture,leaves your coffee tasting better than with regular milk. I love it so much I buy it #ALWAYS. This is definitely a delicious coffee cream.
Ami p.
This stuff is awesome. Lower calories in my creamer and less dairy in my diet. I try to eat less dairy due to oily skin, so this helps with my goal
Emily M.
Orlando, FL
Even for a fat free creamer this has a great taste in all types of coffee, i think the price is fairly decent for the product
Patricia G.
Oakdale, LA
It is ok if I am in a bind as it just does not taste like half and half which I prefer in my coffee.
Megan S.
Pecatonica, Il
Love this creamer- never use another brand unless I have to. Think its got some good new flavors too!
Chelsea C.