BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Fat Free Original flavor coffee creamer is the classic way to create a deliciously smooth low fat cup. The perfect way to transform your everyday cup, the creamy, rich taste of Coffeemate will give you a smooth lift that gets you going. Stir in the amazing goodness for a sensational sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of what you love – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Fat Free Original is a great way to wake up your cup

Water, Corn Syrup Solids, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, And Less Than 2% Of Sugar, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Modified Corn Starch, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Artificial Flavor, Color Added, Salt, Carrageenan.Adds A Trivial Amount Of Fat.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Coffee-mate® Original Fat Free
  • "I use this every morning in my coffee with a little bit a sugar, makes it perfect!" in 1 review
  • "Not bad at all really good tasting very favor full I really enjoy it we even have it at work and it fat free" in 1 review
April T.
Coffee-mate® Original Fat Free and Folgers Coffee Classic Roast are a match made in heaven. There is only one way to start the day, and it is coffee the way my Mama made it. It is available almost everywhere, and the price can't be beat. The vanilla flavor is just sweet enough.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This is a great creamer and it make your coffee taste great. The best part is it lasts longer than liquid cream or half n half. I use Splenda to sweeten up the coffee. There nothing like a hot cup of coffee with all the fixings.
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
Coffee is my addiction, I drink one cup every day and some days I try not to drink because I know it's not healthy but I can't. But I, of course, prefer coffee with cream instead of dark coffee, and this is my favorite coffee creamer of all times I just add 1 tablespoon to my cup of coffee and it tastes delicious.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
This creamer is nothing special yet delicious its a pretty good creamer for everyone. Not too sweet yet sweet enough for people with sweet tooths. We buy this all the time in our household.
Beverly A.
Stockbridge, MI
Great way to take your favorite coffee creamer with you when you're on the go or participating in outdoor activities and theres no refrigerator. Still the same great tast, low calories, and a variety of flavors.
CHRISTA f.
Lynchburg, TN
I remember my grandfather using this in his coffee when I would stay the night with them so it really brings back some good memories. I also use it myself. It has a nice cream flavor and it is very convenient so I can take it on the go with me.
Catherine M.
I use this in the egg batter for french toast. Adds great flavor if you don't have vanilla extract or milk. Not that good in coffee alone because I prefer real creamer or milk. Lasts a very long time.
Cheryl M.
Use it every day coffee isn't the same without it. It makes the coffee soy rich and creamy, if I'm out I won't even make coffee. So I always make sure I have some in the house at alp times
Gabby M.
Valley Glen, CA
Huge coffee drinking family. One of our favorite creamers is the fat free Original Coffee-mate . Such a smooth sweet addition to your morning coffee. Highly recommended
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This fat free version is fantastic. I like this creamer because it dissolves so easily in my coffee. I don't need sugar when I add this because it just makes it tastes so good and sweet.

Walmart