Coffee-Mate Original Creamer 32 oz
Coffee-Mate Original Creamer 32 oz
  • "A little pricey and a little high on the sugar side, but thats why there are other versions." in 1 review
  • "I love using this in place of sugar in my coffee, my favorite flavor is French vanilla, least favorite would have to be hazelnut" in 1 review
  • "Now theres different flavors too" in 1 review
  • "This creamer is reasonably tasty, and doesn't upset my stomach (I am lactose intolerant)." in 1 review
kuku k.
Foodie Expert
This is the best tasting coffee mix on the planet. I've tried others, but keep coming back to this one. I drink coffee black as well. But, when I am shooting for that snack drink I go with this
Isabel ❤.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite creamer, I can't have brewed coffee without it ! It makes it so creamy and soft but it doesn't change the taste of the Coffee which I love because I still really like the taste of coffee. It also doesn't upset my stomach like regular milk would do. I'm not a huge milk fan anyways the taste doesn't seem very appealing to me and this doesn't have that strong taste that milk does. Overall it's great and I use it all the time so i definitely recommend trying this.
Alexandra P.
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking Coffee Mate for years and so has my mother, and my grandmother. I will never buy another brand of creamer. It adds a lovely creaminess but you may want to add additional sugar.

Please note that this is a non dairy creamer but it is "kosher dairy" because it does contain a super super small amount of some sort of milk product. So small that they can legally claim dairy free, but everything counts for kosher certification!
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
This is just a standard creamer. Nothing special at all. The flavor isn't very strong so you need to add more than some other brands and it isn't very sweet so you have to also add sugar to your coffee if you need sweetness. There are other creamers I definitely prefer because I need less of them, so I'd pay more for something better.
Kasey K.
I like it, and I always have it in my coffee when I am at her house. I normally never have coffee, but after a meal and a good dessert I can't turn it down. This creamer is reasonably tasty, and doesn't upset my stomach (I am lactose intolerant).
Adithi B.
Sunnyvale, CA
Foodie Expert
It tastes good but as the other reviewer said its just chemicals and very less dairy. I would prefer some creamer to have at least decent amount of dairy products in it instead of just some powdered chemicals.
Elizabeth G.
Berryton, KS
It really lightens up my dark roast coffee. I enjoy the way it tastes. I like the original over any of the flavors, but I have also purchased the hazelnut. It is fairly pricey but since I am the only one who uses it, it lasts awhile.
Destiny K.
Rio Rancho, NM
Coffee-mate has a great product here. A little pricey and a little high on the sugar side, but thats why there are other versions. Great for adding a creamy sweet sensation to coffee. Can find in just about any store.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
My sister buys it or used to buy for her lactose intolerant son. He put way too much of this stuff in his coffee, absolutely loved it. I prefer old fashioned condensed milk. It does taste good, I had it before.
Cordell M.
I like Coffee-Mate for the most part. I don't really like the taste of coffee so I usually try to drown out the flavor with Coffee-Mate. Sometimes the flavors can be a little weird and they are really sweet.
Cordell M.
How many flavors does Coffee-Mate creamer come in?