Coffee-Mate Original Creamer 32 oz uploaded by Lysabeth L.

#49 in Creamer

Coffee-mate original creamer 32 oz see more...

• How many flavors does Coffee-Mate creamer come in?3 Answers
Coffee-Mate Original Creamer 32 oz
  • "A little pricey and a little high on the sugar side, but thats why there are other versions." in 1 review
  • "I love using this in place of sugar in my coffee, my favorite flavor is French vanilla, least favorite would have to be hazelnut" in 1 review
  • "Now theres different flavors too" in 1 review
  • "This creamer is reasonably tasty, and doesn't upset my stomach (I am lactose intolerant)." in 1 review
kuku k.
kuku k.
Foodie Expert
This is the best tasting coffee mix on the planet. I've tried others, but keep coming back to this one. I drink coffee black as well. But, when I am shooting for that snack drink I go with this
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite creamer, I can't have brewed coffee without it ! It makes it so creamy and soft but it doesn't change the taste of the Coffee which I love because I still really like the taste of coffee. It also doesn't upset my stomach like regular milk would do. I'm not a huge milk fan anyways the taste doesn't seem very appealing to me and this doesn't have that strong taste that milk does. Overall it's great and I use it all the time so i definitely recommend trying this.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
Foodie Expert
I have been drinking Coffee Mate for years and so has my mother, and my grandmother. I will never buy another brand of creamer. It adds a lovely creaminess but you may want to add additional sugar.

Please note that this is a non dairy creamer but it is "kosher dairy" because it does contain a super super small amount of some sort of milk product. So small that they can legally claim dairy free, but everything counts for kosher certification!
Janet Z.
Janet Z.
Henrietta, NY
Foodie Expert
Don't even bring me any other creamer.  I tried all the other brands, and this is my go to!  And don't sneak in the fat free version; original it is!
Chandria B.
Chandria B.
Huntington, WV
Foodie Expert
This is just a standard creamer. Nothing special at all. The flavor isn't very strong so you need to add more than some other brands and it isn't very sweet so you have to also add sugar to your coffee if you need sweetness. There are other creamers I definitely prefer because I need less of them, so I'd pay more for something better.
Alex O.
Alex O.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
I prefer this brand to any other brand. The other brands just do not cut it for me. This is my definite go to for any and all creamer.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Foodie Expert
my favorite creamer ever so far. delicious and creamy, sweet but not too too much. Recommend it
Angel K.
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
I love this coffee mate every morning i always put this in my cofee and also when I'm cooking oatmeal the one that vanilla flavor i always put it on there and it taste delicious
Lysabeth L.
Lysabeth L.
San Diego, CA
My morning coffee is not complete without Coffee Mate. I love how it makes my coffee nice and creamy. I also like the different flavors it comes in, especially vanilla!
Nikkie P.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this creamer! I won't drink coffee without it. There are so many different flavors and it never gets old!
Cordell M.
Cordell M.
How many flavors does Coffee-Mate creamer come in?