BY COFFEE-MATE #67 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a creamy, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real almonds, pure cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor that includes extracts from real Madagascar vanilla beans. And GMO ingredients? Not in our coffee creamer. Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor transforms your every cup into a rich and creamy vanilla experience that’s simply beyond compare. Because we only use all-natural ingredients, some separation is expected.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Guar Gum (From The Guar Plant).

• Do you prefer almond milk for coffee or milk/cream in you...3 Answers
  • How is the taste?1 Answers
  • i like vanilla but almond with vanilla? does it taste goo...2 Answers
Phoebe M.
Dundalk, MD
I’ve been looking for a delicious almond milk creamer for SO long. When I saw this in Harris Teeter, I grabbed two. I’ve had Silk creamer and there’s are delicious but I REALLY love these. It’s thick and creamy, slightly sweet and flavorful. I just love it. I love Vanilla. I haven’t tried the other flavors but I buy two of these every week! So yummy!
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
This is my new favorite dairy-free creamer! Some other similar products lend a sour taste to the coffee, and they don't always offer the best flavor choices, but this vanilla is a sweet basic and the almond milk doesn't taste too nutty!
Ashley M.
Gretna, NE
Goodness this stuff is good. I was nervous at first because I do not like sweet and sugary coffee but this is the perfect amount of sweet and rich. The almond taste is delicious and it gets me excited to wake up in the morning and prepare my morning coffee! This is a great substitute for dairy coffee creamer and it isn't expensive at all!
Tenisha R.
This almond creamer is amazing. It provides you with a rich and flavorful addition to your coffee. For those of us who do not like cow milk, this is a great substitute at a great cost. I would buy this product again.
Larisa C.
Avon, OH
Flavor is pretty good. Just enough sweetness and flavor without being to overwhelming. Only concern is that when I added it to my iced coffee it kinda separated a little and looked gritty? Not sure if thats normal but when I mixed it a couple times it mixed alright! I would love to see some fall flavors like pumpkin!
Meagan P.
Colchester, VT
This is exactly what I’ve been looking for in a dreamer. I am a little lactose intolerant and this gives me all the things I need without taking away any of the rich cream flavor. These are already slightly sweetened so you just dump it in your coffee and go, no hassle. The vanilla is by far my favorite
natasha k.
LAWTON, OK
my ride or die creamer. I don't even add sugar to my coffee. Watch it when you pour it in your coffee tho. Its 30 calories per tablespoon but I am sure atleast i hope its better than going to a coffee shop. My stores here sell out all the time so i have to stock up whenever I see them on the self
Tanya M.
Winnetka, CA
I really like this creamer to add to my iced coffee when I want to make it sweeter. I'm trying to stay away from dairy as I notice that I break out whenever I drink it. This a great creamer that I pick up at my local grocery store.
Jacklyn G.
Charlotte, NC
I bought this flavor while doing a paleo challenge and really loved it! I didn’t notice a difference in flavor from the almond. It’s a great alternative to dairy!
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
My favorite coffee creamer. Sweet enough to where I don’t have to use sugar with it but doesn’t make it too sweet if you don’t add too much. If you like it sweet then add away!
Kristyn L.
brantford, ON
Do you prefer almond milk for coffee or milk/cream in your coffee?Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
i like vanilla but almond with vanilla? does it taste good? what is it best with?
Yanibell P.
New York
Been wanting to try this, is it overly sweet?
Janeiry R.