BY COFFEE-MATE #67 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a creamy, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real almonds, pure cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor that includes extracts from real Madagascar vanilla beans. And GMO ingredients? Not in our coffee creamer. Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor transforms your every cup into a rich and creamy vanilla experience that’s simply beyond compare. Because we only use all-natural ingredients, some separation is expected.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Guar Gum (From The Guar Plant).

• Do you prefer almond milk for coffee or milk/cream in you...3 Answers
  • How is the taste?1 Answers
  • i like vanilla but almond with vanilla? does it taste goo...2 Answers
Maria B.
I tried this as a healthier alternative compared to the original coffee mate French vanilla creamer ( my all time favorite). I did not like this. It was not very sweet and had a strange taste that I didn’t feel was a classic vanilla taste.
Courtney A.
Almost as creamy as regular Bliss. The flavor is great and no additional sweetener is needed. An excellent way to enhance coffee- follow the measurements or you may take in more calories than planned.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
I recommend this creamer to everyone who can't or doesn't like to drink milk. This creamer with Starbucks medium roast coffee is the best combo. Thank me later! I buy mine at Target for $4. You'll be hooked once you try it.
Kylie N.
philadelphia , PA
Really good alternative that’s tastes just like their regular dairy creamers. They also offer the usual variety of flavors like vanilla, Caramel and hazelnut. They are VERRY Sweet so a little goes a long way!
Rachel S.
This is really delicious. It’s non dairy so if your looking for something non dairy try this. It’s thicker than regular creamer and has a not too sweet vanilla taste. I just wish they made a bigger size.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
This creamer is sweet without being candy like. I enjoy using this in my coffee. It's smooth and mixes well with the coffee. I like that this can last up to 2 weeks. Love it!
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
I bought this for the first time yesterday so i could drink less dairy. This is so delicious! So muc more healthy and better then the org french vanilla with heavy cream!
Megan K.
YUM!! I typically don't drink creamer with my coffee unless it's Iced. I was excited to try Nestle's new Almond Milk Creamer and boy was I right to be! This creamer was delicious and for some reason doesn't leave you with that powerful after taste not bad coffee breath. This is a great alternative for those who have a dairy sensitivity. I will definitely be looking for this in the stores when I run out!
Gina M.
The Natural Bliss line is what I use exclusively as my coffee creamers, and while I prefer the dairy options, my Target seems to be chronically out. However, this almond milk option is always available. The taste is nice, not too sweet but gives a good amount of flavor. The only reason I deducted one star is that my creamer seems to separate within my coffee if I do not drink it fast enough, and just needs to be swirled around a bit to mix it all back together.
Mikayla H.
I love this creamer!! Its soooo delicious and much better than the normal Coffee Mate creamer, and its healthier!! Its totally worth trying! I got mine at my local grocery store, so I'm sure you can too :)
Kristyn L.
brantford, ON
Do you prefer almond milk for coffee or milk/cream in your coffee?Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
i like vanilla but almond with vanilla? does it taste good? what is it best with?
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
Is it sweet?
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
How is the taste?
Julie S.
Ottawa
How can I get a free sample of this one please?