BY COFFEE-MATE #67 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor brings a creamy, delicious vanilla flavor to your morning cup. It’s made with real almonds, pure cane sugar, and natural vanilla flavor that includes extracts from real Madagascar vanilla beans. And GMO ingredients? Not in our coffee creamer. Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Vanilla Flavor transforms your every cup into a rich and creamy vanilla experience that’s simply beyond compare. Because we only use all-natural ingredients, some separation is expected.

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Baking Soda, Natural Flavor, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Guar Gum (From The Guar Plant).

• Do you prefer almond milk for coffee or milk/cream in you...3 Answers
  • How is the taste?1 Answers
  • i like vanilla but almond with vanilla? does it taste goo...2 Answers
Ryan S.
Shelby Twp, MI
Best almond creamer out there!! I've been trying to stay away from dairy because it makes me break out. I tried to put almond milk in my coffee and it just wasn't good. So I tried out this creamer and loved it! Perfectly sweet and mixes amazingly. A little pricer than dairy creamer but that is expected.
Nicole Z.
IF YOU LOVE ALMOND MILK.... TRY THIS!!!! I used to always use regular creamer but started to lessen my dairy intake. It tastes like vanilla and its sweet in a non overly sweet way! I definitely repurchase! Perfect for iced coffee!
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
Love this creamer. It does not upset my stomach and taste amazing. It’s not overly sweet and has great vanilla flavor. I usually buy this at my local grocery store. They also have a hazelnut flavor. Good for iced or hot coffee
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great alternative if you’re looking for something less harsh on your tummy! And the flavors are amazing! I like they I can mix two of my favorites to enhance my coffee and make it the best yet! It’s cheap too compared to other brands. The taste and Flavor are full and I will be purchasing again in the future!
Cece M.
Clearfield, UT
I love almond milk so this was a no brainer for me to try it. I absolutely love it! Has just enough sweetness without being too much and you don't have to add any extra sugar to your coffee when using this. Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer
Samantha G.
Gulfport
Such a great alternative for those who can't rock the dairy! Tastes great, doesn't leave a coating on your tongue like some. Also, tmi, but it doesn't give you the wierd bloating some creamers do!
delese t.
Myrtle Beach, SC
really worth trying & spending the money.
I gave it a 4 star rating just because to me it’s no different than using regular almond milk. But the creamer has flavors.. which i’m not really into but hey, everyone is different! just try it! you won’t be disappointed!
Lauren E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I'm obsessed with this Natural Bliss Vanilla coffee creamer! I love that it's dairy and gluten free, and it tastes SO GOOD! I got it at my local Target, but now when I go I try to get two bottles of it at a time because we go through it so quickly! It's a perfect amount of sweet and it works really well in my little milk frother/steamer! Would definitely recommend.
Julie M.
Cullman , AL
I recently was introduced to these creamer by a friend, and immediately had to buy some for myself. It is so delicious. I love the flavor of the almond milk with vanilla. It is such a rich flavor compared to regular vanilla creamers. I also tried the caramel flavor, but vanilla is definitely my favorite. I would recommend this, and will definitely buy again.
Taylor P.
Saint Albans
Great taste and smooth. Only one complain is when you put it in coffee too hot is seems to a weird separation but mixes back in when you drink it. So minus one star for look I guess.
Kristyn L.
brantford, ON
Do you prefer almond milk for coffee or milk/cream in your coffee?Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Vanilla Almond Milk Creamer
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
i like vanilla but almond with vanilla? does it taste good? what is it best with?
Yanibell P.
New York
Been wanting to try this, is it overly sweet?
Janeiry R.