BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Vanilla flavor coffee creamer adds naturally delicious goodness into every cup you pour. We start with real milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone,* blending in natural vanilla flavor that includes extract from real Madagascar vanilla beans. The result is an all-natural coffee creamer that will get your taste buds humming and have you ready for the great day ahead. And GMO ingredients? Not in our creamer. When you sip a cup made with Coffeemate Natural Bliss Vanilla, you can be sure that your morning is starting at its all-natural best. *Milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and non rBST treated cows.

Nonfat Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Natural Flavor.

Amanda L.
The creamer itself is still very good, but I did not like the vanilla flavor---and I am a vanilla freak. I love anything vanilla but this had a type of vanilla flavor I wasn't fond of. I prefer the Sweet Cream flavor over any others. I am very happy this company makes this and puts consumers first----by not adding harmful. unnecessary ingredients and preservatives.

Good Job Coffee-Mate!!!!!
Aurdrey S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I literally use creamer on all my coffee. i love this creamer it has great flavor. Is all natural and taste great. It has several diffrent flavors to choose from.
Jamie W.
Trenton, NJ
Our favorite creamer.. This is the larger size which you can find at target for he best price .. I almost don't want to review it because I feel like it's a secret! No chemicals. .. Cream sugar and vanilla ! Delightful.
Megan W.
New Caney, TX
I love this Creamer it’s All Natural, Sweet and really puts that extra taste to my Morning Routine!
Jessica M.