BY COFFEE-MATE #87 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Sweet Creme adds a rich and creamy flare to every cup you pour. This all-natural non-dairy coffee creamer is made with pure cane sugar and real Sumatran coconut cream to enhance sweet, creamy notes to your coffee. And GMO ingredients? Not in our creamer. If you’re looking for all-natural and deliciously rich coconut taste, Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Sweet Creme is the right treat for your taste buds. Because we only use all-natural ingredients, some separation is expected.

Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut Cream), Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Baking Soda, Gellan Gum.

• Does it taste like coconut? My favorite creamer is the so bliss ...1 Answers
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
I'm one of quite a few people who start having a little lower rumbling after a few sips of my coffee with creamer. My husband noticed this one in the store one day and picked it up for me. I have to say that I was kind of disappointed. I like creamer over regular milk for its creamy texture and flavor. This one lacked both. I went ahead however and tried about three different flavors in all, and in the end they all tasted the same- basically like sweetened skim milk. It took the bite out of black coffee, but if I'm buying creamer, I can find other dairy-free options that still have the texture & flavor I look for.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
Love this creamer over your traditional creamer. It is a lot thinner. I was startijgnto have an issue eith how thick creamer was. I dont use sugar, just creamer so my calorie intake for the day woukd be really high. I typically only use 1 TBSP in my coffee in the morning. So now I am only getting 30 cals. Whereas before I would get 100+. This also does not contain lactose, so no tummy issues. It has a light sweet coconut flavor. Highly recommended.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I refuse to drink coffee without this creamer! It’s the best ever! It can not compare to other non-dairy creamers. So creamy and great tasting addition to your daily coffee. Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Sweet Crème Coconut Milk Creamer
Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I usually use So Delicious Coconut Creamer but when I went to Target they were out. I saw this Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Coconut Milk creamer and thought I would give it a go. I definitely am not a fan and will not repurchase. It’s got 15 calories more per TBSP than So Delicious and a gram more fat on top of tasting too sweet.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
I am a HUGE fan of this brand/flavor/ etc !
This one specifically draws my attention because it’s a non dairy creamer!! Coffee Mate has stepped up their game and has many flavorful products! Not much sugar and low cal products!
Isla R.
Delish...coconut flavor. I love this flavor it’s smooth not strong and reminds me of the time I went to Hawaii. It’s like I am smell the breeze of the paradise. I really recommend this creamer and try others too.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I was hesitant to try this new flavor but I enjoy the regular sweet cream flavor so I thought why not? I feel like I had to add a lot more of this creamer to my coffee than I would normally like to. I don't follow a dairy free lifestyle however this product is dairy free which is nice for those who can't consume dairy! I probably won't be buying again but it's not bad.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I just recently bought this on accident, as opposed to my usual caramel almond milk creamer. I was pleasantly surprised. Usually, I don't like coconut milk, but this is the perfect addition to my Starbucks medium roast cold brew. It gives a nice sweet flavor that isn't overpowering, especially if you're someone who actually enjoys the taste of coffee (and not just the taste of a sweetened creamer). I would definitely recommend it. Quaker® Starbucks Iced Coffee Unsweet
Kassie M.
Waterford , CA
I'm lactose intolerant so I'm always looking for new dairy free creamers that I could love in my coffee. I bought this at target next to the dairy free options. I love how sweet it was and tasted like sweet cream. You can barely taste the coconut. I wish the size was a little bit bigger for the price, but I will continue to purchase and look into the other flavors
Brooke B.
Lexington , KY
This creamer has been a life saver as I have started to limit my dairy intake. It has a lovely sweet taste that isn't too overpowering, and the coconut milk gives my coffee a silky texture. I appreciate that it is composed of natural ingredients unlike many other creamers.
Ashley M.
Does it taste like coconut? My favorite creamer is the so bliss sweet cream, but I haven't tried any of the coconut versions.