BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Sweet Creme adds a rich and creamy flare to every cup you pour. This all-natural non-dairy coffee creamer is made with pure cane sugar and real Sumatran coconut cream to enhance sweet, creamy notes to your coffee. And GMO ingredients? Not in our creamer. If you’re looking for all-natural and deliciously rich coconut taste, Natural Bliss Coconut Milk Coffee Creamer Sweet Creme is the right treat for your taste buds. Because we only use all-natural ingredients, some separation is expected.

Coconut Milk (Water, Coconut Cream), Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Baking Soda, Gellan Gum.

Arnette R.
Carlsbad, CA
I usually use So Delicious Coconut Creamer but when I went to Target they were out. I saw this Coffee Mate Natural Bliss Coconut Milk creamer and thought I would give it a go. I definitely am not a fan and will not repurchase. It’s got 15 calories more per TBSP than So Delicious and a gram more fat on top of tasting too sweet.
Isla R.
Delish...coconut flavor. I love this flavor it’s smooth not strong and reminds me of the time I went to Hawaii. It’s like I am smell the breeze of the paradise. I really recommend this creamer and try others too.
Jacklyn G.
Charlotte, NC
Accidentally picked this up at the grocery store and didn’t even realize it was coconut until more than halfway through the bottle. EXCELLENT alternative to dairy! I actually bought this a couple more times and I’m not even dairy intolerant!
Sophia P.
Dearborn, MI
I recently changed my whole lifestyle and now pay attention to my diet extremely close. This creamer is so good for you with all natural ingredients, non-gmo, and no dairy. It is a bit pricey at two and a half dollars for the small bottle, but it is so so worth it, and I get coupons for it very often at Kroger and Target: usually a dollar off, making it inexpensive. It tastes so good and is really light! It also doesn't make your coffee taste like coconuts. I love coconuts but obviously you want your coffee to taste like coffee, and it does. Nestle did such a great job with this creamer!!
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I was hesitant to try this new flavor but I enjoy the regular sweet cream flavor so I thought why not? I feel like I had to add a lot more of this creamer to my coffee than I would normally like to. I don't follow a dairy free lifestyle however this product is dairy free which is nice for those who can't consume dairy! I probably won't be buying again but it's not bad.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I just recently bought this on accident, as opposed to my usual caramel almond milk creamer. I was pleasantly surprised. Usually, I don't like coconut milk, but this is the perfect addition to my Starbucks medium roast cold brew. It gives a nice sweet flavor that isn't overpowering, especially if you're someone who actually enjoys the taste of coffee (and not just the taste of a sweetened creamer). I would definitely recommend it. Quaker® Starbucks Iced Coffee Unsweet
Amanda L.
I bought this to try I normally buy the regular sweet cream flavor. This one tasted really good in my iced coffee but it didn't hold up so well in the hot coffee and kind of disappeared but I definitely recommend it as far as the flavor is good and it holds up well in iced coffee and cold varieties.
Kassie M.
Waterford, CA
I'm lactose intolerant so I'm always looking for new dairy free creamers that I could love in my coffee. I bought this at target next to the dairy free options. I love how sweet it was and tasted like sweet cream. You can barely taste the coconut. I wish the size was a little bit bigger for the price, but I will continue to purchase and look into the other flavors
Kristina W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This coconut coffee creamer is delicious! Normal creamers are full of unnatural ingredients. This is a nice alternative that even tastes better than the normal Coffee Mate! I buy this every week :)
Brooke B.
Lexington, KY
This creamer has been a life saver as I have started to limit my dairy intake. It has a lovely sweet taste that isn't too overpowering, and the coconut milk gives my coffee a silky texture. I appreciate that it is composed of natural ingredients unlike many other creamers.
Ashley M.
Does it taste like coconut? My favorite creamer is the so bliss sweet cream, but I haven't tried any of the coconut versions.