Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Sweet Cream uploaded by Ashley Y.Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Sweet Cream uploaded by Adrienne K.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Sweet Cream flavor coffee creamer adds naturally delicious goodness into every cup you pour. We start with real milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone,* a perfectly natural touch to brighten your morning cup. The result is an all-natural coffee creamer with sweet, creamy notes that will get your taste buds humming and have you ready for the great day ahead. And GMO ingredients? Not in our creamer. When you sip a cup made with Coffeemate Natural Bliss Sweet Cream, you can be sure that your morning is starting at its all-natural best. *Milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and non rBST treated cows.

Nonfat Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Natural Flavor.

Tess S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite, go-to coffee creamer! It's sweetness replaces both the sugar and cream, and it has more natural ingredients than any other creamer on the market without sacrificing any of the taste! I highly recommend this coffee creamer
Ashley Y.
Media, PA
My go to creamer and the only creamer I drink. I found this big size one at Target which is actually hard to find, regular grocery stores usually only care the smaller sized ones. I enjoy this brand in almost all the flavor options. My every day flavor is the sweet cream and vanilla. I would definitely recommend, it's healthier and not to expensive.
Jessica M.
tuscaloosa,al
Adds a creamy taste to your coffee. Love it. It's not like other creamers. It taste like sweet cream. Would recommend this.