BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Salted Caramel flavor coffee creamer adds all-natural goodness to every cup you pour. Our salted caramel reminds you of the treat made the good old-fashioned way – from butter, cream, sugar, and salt. Our milk and cream comes from cows not treated with added growth hormone

Nonfat Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Salt.

Brooke M.
This is so nasty. I thought that I was buying bad coffee for a while but really it’s the creamer. I am a vegan and I thought that this would be a great alternative and really the aftertaste is like super old musty burnt marshmallows. So bad.
Maria M.
Banning, CA
This flavor is very delicious and the perfect amount of sweet.it makes my coffee taste like a caramel macchiato,it’s super affordable and I love how it’s made of almond milk instead of regular. it’s vegan friendly and very natural ingredients, it’s a must have with my coffee every morning.
Jo S.
Pearland
WOW WOW WOW! I absolutely love this flavor and a little goes a long way for sure. I have been having it with Stok cold brew not to sweet and I now have a signature drink.
Vanessa H.
Apple Valley , CA
I was actually very disappointed in this. I'm a big fan of salted caramel and this creamer leaves a odd taste on the back of my mouth. It's kinda heavy on the sweetness...of course I expect caramel to be sweet but this over does it. It over powers the coffee no matter the coffee to creamer ratio
BRENDA H.
Lady Lake, FL
I purchased this to go on my Glamping trip..
Wow it made waking up perfect! This product came in the right size affordable for everyday use.
Delectable taste. Perfect for this camoing girl!!
Colleen C.
The creamer is by far my favorite! I love anything caramel. It has such a delicious flavor and it's so sweet. I pair it with Starbucks caramel coffee. And it's delicious together!
Kayla K.
Millers Creek, NC
This creamer started out just OK. It wasn't the worst I'd ever had but not my favorite either. I'm giving it only three starts because (especially towards he end of the bottle) it gives me coffee a very milky taste. I'm not one to like milk in my coffee so I don't think I will be buying this again! BUT if you like milk in yours you will probably like this!
Jessica M.
Gainesville, GA
I would like to thank Ibotta for leading me to such amazing products as this. This creamer is wonderful, no extra sugar required and the coffee loses all of its bitterness into something that can only be described as natural bliss. The salted caramel is my favorite, make sure to shake it up before use. Will be purchasing again.
Hillary R.
I do like that this line is all natural, but honestly I can't really taste the 'salted caramel.' It just tastes like a regular sweetened creamer. I bought it at my local grocer and it was comparable in price to other creamers near it. I will not likely be purchasing again simply because it didn't give the flavor I was looking for.
Joleen G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really enjoy putting the creamer in my Hazelnut decaf coffee. It sweet enough without adding any sugar....also it's it's all natural. It's really important to shake the bottle before using, the carmel likes to settle at the bottom.
Genieve R.
Red Oak
Who has tried this coffee creamer and how did you like or it compare to others available or the powder kind?