BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Pumpkin Spice flavor coffee creamer is a fall favorite that will make every cup you pour naturally delicious. We start with real milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone,* blending in flavor derived from a blend of spices and real pumpkin for a lightly sweet delight. The result is an all-natural coffee creamer that will warm your taste buds all season long. And GMO ingredients? Not in our creamer. Once you sip a cup made with Coffeemate Natural Bliss Pumpkin Spice, you’ll be sure to come home to it again and again. *Milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and non rBST treated cows.

Nonfat Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Natural Flavor.

Destini P.
Carlisle, PA
I have always loved coffee mate creamer and natural bliss is even better! It’s the season for pumpkin everything! No plastic taste and not too sweet! Pairs perfectly with Starbucks breakfast blend! I will stock up before the season is over!
Courtney C.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This is THE best pumpkin spice coffee product available in the store.  Trust me, I've tried them all!  This has a real spice taste that no other variety has and it adds a hint of sweetness without being overbearing.  Since they use real, natural ingredients there is no unpleasant, artificial after taste.
My only complaint is that they don't make a bigger bottle!
Kylie L.
Manassas, VA
This is my favorite creamer for the fall! I normally don’t put any dairy in my coffee but I can’t resist with this! It’s not that healthy but it tastes so good. I usually have his with dark roast coffee so the bold coffee flavor compliments the sweetness of the pumpkin!
Alexandra B.
Haverhill, MA
Natural Bliss is one of my all time favorite brands for creamer. My all-time favorite is the sweet cream coffee creamer, so when I saw this I had to try it. It's sweet but not overly powerful. The pumpkin flavor is there, but it's not too pumpkin like, and it;s not too spicy. It's a balance. Definitely tastes like fall. I know it says natural flavors on the ingredients, and this is a little concerning, however I do believe that it's not as harmful as powder coffee creamers
Alicia L.
I bought this yesterday (it's the end of July) as I'm ready for fall pumpkin spiced everything. However, I was very disappointed in the flavor. I can't describe it... it does not taste anything like pumpkin spice. It's almost chemically or something. Not even drinkable. Sad because I LOVE the cinnamon cream flavor. Maybe I just got a default product but honestly, I'm returning this to the store.
Shannon H.
Canonsburg, PA
Absolutely love this! Most artificial coffee creamers make me sick so I have to miss out on a lot of seasonal flavors - so finding this was a godsend! I love it, the flavor isnt overpowering at all or sickeningly sweet. I would love if they added this to their permanent lineup of flavors!
Cheryl B.
Brodhead, WI
As strange as it sounds this creamer puts me in the fall mood and makes me want to haul out of my Halloween decorations. It has a warm, soulful taste that takes me to cool mornings and crispy leaves.
Jacklyn G.
Charlotte, NC
I prefer the natural bliss line to other creamers. This is the best pumpkin spice flavor I’ve tried, and I’ve tried a few competitors. Just enough sweetness and cinnamon/clove flavor. I’m a big fan!
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
These are one of the only creamers I will buy. Take your typical creamer and compare ingredients to this line, you will not want to buy the others. This pumpkin spice is delicious!!!! I buy one bottle every single week!
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
I really enjoy the flavor of this creamer. Tastes just like pumpkin pie and is not too sweet. I usually just drink my coffee with a little cream, and this is perfect for me cause it adds flavor without adding too much sweetness. The "natural flavors" added is a bit sketchy, but I still trust this a bit more than other creamers that don't even require refrigeration.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
Didn't know coffee-mate made a natural coffee creamer! Super excited! Does this taste as good as their traditional creamer?
Adrian K.
Junction City, KS
Does this creamer resemble the "pumpkin spice" flavor everyone craves in their lattes??