Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Mint Truffle

by Coffee-mate

Natural Bliss Mint Truffle

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Mint Truffle!
Omaha, NE
This product adds the perfect amount of sweetness to your coffee with a perfect touch of mint. The flavor is perfect not super sweet, and it is less all the chemicals of other creamers on the market.
Wethersfield, CT
Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss Mint Truffle uploaded by Shelby P.
Just got this creamer to use during the holiday season, and it’s amazing. I typically purchase the peppermint mocha one from coffee mate, but this one is so much better. It doesn’t taste artificial like some of the other coffee mate creamers.
Dearborn, MI
I absolutely love this creamer. I am a creamer junkie & I love mint chocolate so I knew I would like this. It made my coffee taste like a dessert drink. I wish they came in jumbo size bottles so it would last longer!
Ogden Dunes, IN
This is is hands down one of the best creamers! First off, he taste is spot on period. It tastes just like a mint truffle! And I don't have to add any sugar to it. With most creamers, I still have to add a little bit of sugar because the bitterness is still there. However with this creamer there is no bitterness whatsoever. Just the absolutely fantastic taste of mint truffles. I will definitely buy this again!!

Looking for your answer?