Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Hazelnut Almond Milk Creamer uploaded by Teresa C.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Hazelnut Flavor blends all the natural goodness of almond milk with the nuttiness of hazelnuts, transforming your cup into a deliciously creamy treat. Made with almond milk, pure cane sugar and natural flavors derived from extracts of real hazelnuts, this all-natural non-dairy coffee creamer is a real treat for any hazelnut lover. And GMO ingredients? Not in our creamer. When you sip a cup made with Natural Bliss Almond Milk Coffee Creamer Hazelnut Flavor, you can be sure that your morning is starting at its all-natural best. Because we only use all-natural ingredients, some separation is expected. Only available at Target

Almond Milk (Water, Almonds), Cane Sugar, Coconut Oil, Pea Protein, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Sea Salt, Gellan Gum, Guar Gum (From The Guar Plant).

Kara D.
I like to avoid milk based products, so I usually turn to Silk brand. After seeing this, I had to give it a try as it priced lower than Silk products. I was very pleased with the taste, much like the Silk Almond Milk Hazelnut Creamer. They do have slightly different tastes from each other, but not in a significant or bad way. I almost enjoyed this one better. I add this to my shots of espresso and it's PERFECT. I would choose this over a dairy product ANY day. 10/10 recommend! I see some bad reviews, but I would highly suggest at least giving it a try, especially since the price is so great, you have nothing to lose. I found this at Kroger!
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
This tastes delicious. I love that it’s dairy free and gluten free. It has hardly any calories and tastes delicious. I will be buying this again simply because of the taste and price tag on this delicious item!!
Alexis P.
Minot, ND
I purchased this right at the end of the summer. I tried all of the pumpkin spice and just didn't like it. Finally, I tried this and will never go back. It's just the right amount of sweet without being too heavy. Not to mention, I love hazelnut! If you're a hazelnut lover I totally recommend this! I use it in my iced coffee, hot coffee and even my tea.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
This coffee creamer was disappointing. It did not offer the warm nutty hazelnut flavor I was expecting, in fact, there was almost no positive impact to the flavor of my morning coffee. I’ve had better non dairy creamers. This one misses the mark.
Eunique R.
Paterson, NJ
This is such a great creamer, it’s a great thick consistency and taste amazing! And it’s only 30 calories! This is great for anyone who is trying to cut dairy out little by little but is afraid to fully dive in, I definitely recommend this.
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
I love the soft nutty flavor of hazelnut, but this doesn't offer that flavor. It has a strong chemical like taste that doesn't mix well with coffee. I would not recommend this flavor.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
This makes my coffee taste so good every morning. I keep buying this one because I love the flavor and want the to try to be as healthy as I can if possible. This is another great product that makes me smile every day. I hope they never stop making this one.  Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Hazelnut Almond Milk Creamer
Shannon D.
Fresno, CA
My usual go-to for non-dairy coffee creamer is Silk Soy Creamer. I saw this at the store and decided to give it a try. The flavor, sweetness, and creaminess are all lacking. I could hardly taste hazelnut and it wasn't creamy enough so I added more. My coffee ended up looking really light, but still has hardly any hazelnut flavor and it wasn't sweet either. I usually use 1-2 tablespoons of my usual creamer, but I ended up using around 5-6 with the coffeemate creamer and had to add sugar. Not worth it at all.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
This coffee creamer is so so yummy and it makes me look forward to getting up and making my cup of coffee! I like the different flavors they have to offer as well! Just a little splash and it is so refreshing. I like it in iced coffee when it's warm out!
Culture S.
This stuff is very sweet, but not as rich and creamy as regular creamer. I feel like all the flavors taste the same. I wish it had a more distinct hazelnut flavor.