BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Hazelnut flavor coffee creamer adds naturally delicious goodness into every cup you pour. We start with real milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone,* blending in flavors derived from extracts of real hazelnuts for a smooth, rich flavor. The result is an all-natural coffee creamer that will get your taste buds humming and have you ready for the great day ahead. And GMO ingredients? Not in our creamer. When you sip a cup made with Coffeemate Natural Bliss Hazelnut, you can be sure that your morning is starting at its all-natural best. *Milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and non rBST treated cows.

Nonfat Milk, Heavy Cream, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Salt.

Kristina M.
Danbury, CT
Purchased at: Target
I typically do not use flavored creamers in my coffee, I’ve tried them before and they usually leave a horrible aftertaste in my mouth. I picked this one up on sale at my local target, since it was a small bottle I was like if I don’t like it I’ll pass it off to my mom, well I ended up loving this creamer! The hazelnut flavor isn’t over powering, it taste so good, it doesn’t leave that horrible aftertaste in my mouth! I ended up going back and picking up 3 more (one for work and two for home)
Angela M.
This is yummy and creamy. It's a nice touch of flavor for my morning coffee. I'm trying to change over things slowly to more simple ingredients, so this was my start.
erin m.
Baltimore, MD
I love the original hazelnut Coffee-mate so I was confused by the taste of this. It just doesn't seem to have the same hazelnut flavor and whatever flavor it does have, isn't good. It's not terrible, but it's not good. I've tried it over and over and I always think, 'maybe I'll like it this time', but I always end up tossing my coffee after a few sips.
Kaitlyn S.
After learning about the dangers of carrageenan, an additive hidden in many creamers, I found Coffee-mate Natural Bliss. It's not organic but it doesn't contain artificial ingredients. It's made with real dairy and real sugar!
Kayla S.
Hilliard, OH
I rate this a 4/5 because it doesn't taste as good as the fake, sugar loaded creamers (obviously). But, it is better than Aldi's organic natural creamers which is why I gave it a 4. I still choose those over the sweeter fake creamers because organic healthy options are important to me.
Vanessa F.
Brighton, MA
I'm ashamed to say it was fairly recently that I first realized "creamer" isn't actually made of cream. Natural Bliss is a great way to add flavor and sweetness to your coffee without loading up on artificial ingredients. I only wish there were more flavors!
Kimberly F.
New Richmond , WI
Soooo good! One reason I gave up creamers was all the unnecessary added ingredients. This taste amazing. Too bad I'm still lactose intolerant, but it is SOO worth it. Delish!
Kathryn O.
This creamer is so good! I really like that it has all natural ingredients!
Kim L.
Edmonton, AB
I picked this up on a whim, as this was one of the only creamers that claimed to be natural and contain actual milk as opposed to modified milk ingredients. However, that waa about the only things I liked about this creamer. This creamer had a strong artificial flavour as well scent, which I unfortunately could not handle and ended up giving the creamer away.
Andrea K.
Toronto, Ontario
I purchased this new coffee mate product to try as the sleek and modern packaging really attracted me.

The Hazelnut flavour is subtle and nutty, but I found it a little too sweet for my liking as I do not normally take my coffee sweetened.

Walmart