Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Cold Brew Sweet Cream uploaded by Kaylee J.Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Cold Brew Sweet Cream uploaded by Becca g.Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Cold Brew Sweet Cream uploaded by Stefani P.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Sweet Cream Cold Brew Coffee is expertly crafted for those who like a deliciously smooth and bold cold brew. We start with the finest, responsibly sourced 100% Arabica beans from Brazil steeped cool for 12 hours, then add fresh California milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone,* and just the right touch of cane sugar. GMO ingredients? Not in our cold brew coffee! Find in the Refrigerated Coffee and Juice aisle on the West Coast in 2017 and nation-wide in 2018!*Milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and non rBST treated cows

Nonfat Milk, Cold Brew Coffee (Water, Coffee), Cane Sugar, Heavy Cream, Baking Soda.

Becca g.
    san clemente, ca
    Love this cold brew iced coffee! It’s not overly sweet. It has great flavor that I am in love with. The packaging is nice as well. Also it’s not super expensive at the stores! It taste as good as if you got it in a coffee shop. Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Cold Brew Sweet Cream
    Heather C.
    Freeport, TX
    Great taste. Low priced. But only con is that it didn’t give me that boost I was looking for!! My gf told me about it. I suppose everyone is different. I need that strong bold nasty coffee to get me going 😅🥳
    Stefani P.
    Oceanside, CA
    This is one of the best cold brews I have tasted so far. The sweet cream flavor add just enough sweetness to make it enjoyable. It’s a quick and easy way to “make” coffee while running out the door.
    Kaylee J.
    Springfield, MO
    I love my coffee, any kind. This wasn't too bad. It has a nice strong flavor, a big coffee aroma that I actually like. It's not overly sweet either which I was surprised about, but enjoyed!
    Angela G.
    I found this at my local Grocery Outlet. I randomly picked it up. Wish I picked up more! It was so good!
    it has a great mixture of coffee to cream. And having it be able to be in my fridge definitely saved me a lot of money by not having to go to a coffee shop for the same great taste.
    Down side, I can't find this product again anywhere! It's so good. And I'm trying to find it, recreate it, or find a comparable and can't. I hope Coffee-Mate keeps this product around.
    Jennifer H.
    I lloooovvveee this cold brew! I have been looking for a good store bought ready cold brew for a while and I never found one I loved. The Starbucks ones are okay but they taste kind of bland to me while some are too sweet and taste too artificial. But this one is great. You don’t have to add anything to it like most other cold brews and it isn’t too sweet. You can taste the coffee in it and it’s actually enjoyable. This is a great product!
    Michele  F.
    Conyers, GA
    Nothing like a cold coffee pick me up in the afternoon. This is a delicious drink that is perfectly sweetened and just enough caffeine to give me a little boost when I'm feeling sluggish in the afternoon. I'm glad they came out with this product because there was really only one other good competitor out there and they are expensive. If you like cold brewed coffee give this one a try. You won't be disappointed. #contest
    Antonia M.
    Escanaba, MI
    I do not drink coffee, But this cold brew is SO delicious, I cant help but have a tiny glass every so often. Bought it on a whim one day and I crave it all the time now. We always buy natural bliss creamer, so it seemed like a good product to try. Definitely recommend!
    Del Marie G.
    Durango, CO
    I really like having this in my fridge for when I just don't have time to brew my own coffee. It's tasty and very smooth, I just wish it wasn't quite so sweet. It's so hard to find a sweetened cold brew coffee that isn't too sweet.
    Ashley C.
    La Vergne
    Love this I'm a avid coffee drinker and when I saw this i had to give it a try it's really not to sweet it's just the right amount of coffee flavor definetly will be buying this again it's very affordable and taste great if you love coffee this is a must
    Prudence B.
    W Saint Paul, MN
    Has anyone try this Sweet Cream?
    Lindsay D.