BY COFFEE-MATE #88 in Cold Brew & Iced Coffee

Coffeemate Natural Bliss Mocha flavored Cold Brew Coffee is expertly crafted for those who like a deliciously smooth and bold cold brew with a hint of cocoa. We start with the finest, responsibly sourced 100% Arabica beans from Brazil steeped cool for 12 hours, then add fresh California milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone,* and just the right touch of cane sugar and responsibly sourced cocoa. GMO ingredients? Not in our cold brew coffee! Find in the Refrigerated Coffee and Juice aisle on the West Coast in 2017 and nation-wide in 2018!*Milk and cream from cows not treated with added growth hormone. No significant difference has been shown between milk from rBST treated and non rBST treated cows.

Nonfat Milk, Cold Brew Coffee (Water, Coffee), Cane Sugar, Heavy Cream, Cocoa, Natural Flavor, Baking Soda, Sea Salt.

Buy on Walmart
    Toni Marie D.
    Vallejo, CA
    This is one of the best iced coffees that i uave tried in a long time. It not too sweet, the mocha flavor is light and subtle it is not too strong and doesnt leave a bad after taste in your flavor mouth. I got it on sale at my local grogery store for $1.50..... i do recommend
    Amanda N.
    I am a total iced coffee junkie! I had been searching for this product and couldn’t wait to try it! The taste is delicious! I like it better than other “cold brew” drinks. The price is a little on the higher side but it’s totally worth it! I will be buying again and trying other flavors!
    Aimee R.
    Santa Rosa
    As a mama that works 50 hours a week, it's safe to say that I need my coffee. I am not above 2 coffee house drinks a day with added shots of espresso, or a full pot of coffee to myself before noon. That being said, the habit is expensive to say the least! At 5-6 dollars, I can get a jug of this delicious stuff (sweet cream is good but mocha is great!) from my local Safeway and fill my 20 oz cup over ice 3 times throughout the day. Compare that to $5-6 for ONE coffeehouse beverage... im not even tempted when I pass the places anymore!
    It's not just about the cost either. The flavor is amazing. I've tried every cold brew/pre-prepared coffee I've ever seen and the flavor is always off. Too sweet, not sweet enough, not creamy enough, not strong enough... nope. This is perfect. Strong enough to actually be a coffee drink and not just a coffee inspired beverage. Thick and smooth in texture. Perfectly creamy. Just sweet enough. And packs just the punch I need to help me through my long shifts. I am so hoping this product doesn't go anywhere any time soon!!! Coffee-mate® Natural Bliss® Cold Brew Mocha
    Sassy Scarlet -.
    Lakeview, MI
    My new favorite!!! I could not stop drinking this deliciously smooth and tasty cold brew, tastes so awesome perfect coffee and chocolate blend with a creamy aftertaste like tiramisu!
    Kaitlyn A.
    Bristow, VA
    This is the perfect choice for those who love iced coffee but don't have time to stop by Starbucks or their local coffee shop on their way to work. It's very tasty and it's super quick. Just pour the coffee into your cup with some ice and you're good to go! (Of course you can add sugar and cream if you want to alter the taste, but it doesn't really need that in my opinion)
    Amber S.
    Alexandria , Ky
    This coffee drink is SO delicious and is perfect for hectic mornings when you don't even have time to make coffee. Better than that is it will be perfect in the summer when drinking hot coffee does not sound good. Can't wait to buy more!
    Tabetha M.
    Love cold brewed coffee and I love all natural bliss products! Not to sweet and the mocha flavor isn't over powering, comparing prices it's worth it! It exceeded my expectations. I will definitely be buying again!
    Erin F.
    Anytime I want iced coffee and don't want to stop at Dunkin or Starbucks, I'll pick this up at the store! I think the price is pretty good considering what you would pay at a coffee shop.
    Sarah Z.
    Excellent pick me up. I've been looking for something to replace my every day Starbucks run as it gets to be expensive and too many calories during my day. This has a great flavor... you can taste the coffee, the chocolate does not taste artificial like most "chocolate creamers" would. It's not overwhelmingly sweet either, which is perfect. Love how creamy and nice tasting it is without having to drink a ton of it. Stays extra cold right out of the fridge, didn't even have to use ice. I hope they will not discontinue this one as it is great! Now to try the sweet cream version...
    Aurora C.
    Tallahassee, FL
    I love this product I saw it one day walking in the store and I just had to have it it's very affordable and inexpensive and the packaging was very eye catching it taste amazing and it's better than anything else out there!
    Sammi S.
    Rockford , IL
    Did you have a bad after taste
    Lindsay D.
    Fall River, MA
    Is this any good? Where can this be found?
    Bladen C.
    Toronto , ON
    I love a cold coffee but I have yet to find a store bought brew that tastes good! How is this brand? Is it worth a try
    Stephanie F.
    Findlay, OH
    I'm addicted to mcdonalds iced coffee but it gets expensive after awhile. I'm looking for something good for home. Is this any good?
    Xitlale L.
    Has anyone tried this coffee