BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Coffee-mate mexican chocolate creamer 1 pt

Anna G.
I love this creamer it's so good just like the hot chocolate but and adult version with coffee I tell everyone about this I purchase it all the time around the holidays wish they would make bigger bottles
Marisa Q.
Channelview , TX
WoW! Ive had this before and i forgot all about it , its pretty hard to find. So if you find one buy it , it makes your coffee taste just like abulita chocolate , and all you have to use is a little bit for it to make it taste like it . If you not a fan of coffee but need that boost add this to it your gonna love it .
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this stuff so much. I was a bit broken hearted when my local grocery store stopped selling it. But I found it at Walmart and all was forgiven! It's a perfect compliment to a cup of coffee. Cinnamony, chocolatey, deliciousness.
Ryan S.
Arlington, TX
Highly recommend this great creamer. Not a fan of creamers that are too sweet. This one is perfect. Gives a hint of Mexican chocolate but can still enjoy the flavor of coffee. Recommend to mix with any dark roast coffee. Bet hard to find so if you do you should try.
marlene R.
Mojave, CA
Very delicious tastes like your drinking hot chocolate with a hint of coffee .Gave it 4 stars because I only seen small bottles wish they had bigger ones.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
‪Many people’s and places go to. It’s pretty affordable slightly on the more expensive side. it’s a good value for the size; I would recommend it to others. ‬

‪Previously it would hurt my side. So I had to stop using it. But then they change their formula and took out the hydrogenated oils and now I am able to use it again without it hurting my side. Which is awesome! This is my favorite creamer and one of my favorite flavors, though it comes in many flavors. I tend to find better more unique flavors at higher end grocery stores such Albertsons and savemart. ‬
cielo A.
Mazatlan, Sinaloa
---------------- This is the best!!! As a mexican, I can tell you this tastes like the real deal! it is amazing!!
erica g.
San Fernando, CA
How different with this taste from the other chocolate abuelita ? I just saw this and it looks tasty.
Isabel G.
How does it taste, is it good?
Tawny V.
Mariposa, CA
How does this flavor taste? super sweet or no?