Coffee-mate® Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Laura C.Coffee-mate® Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Amy W.Coffee-mate® Marshmallow Hot Cocoa Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Courtney w.

BY COFFEE-MATE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
This coffee creamer is amazing it tastes just like hot chocolate mixed into my coffee and I’m liking that combo! If you haven’t tried it yet definitely worth it!
Alice W.
This creamer,like other creamers made by Nestle doesnt disappoint! It has a great, rich, dark chocolate flavor similar to dark espresso chocolate. It is pretty cheap and I like to add a little bit of it along with regular creamer just to give it a good taste of hot cocoa. It gives you the best of both worlds-cocoa in coffee.
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
New favorite creamer! Got it last night! I always love to try new creamers and saw this one, I love hot chocolate and marshmallows but most hot chocolate is made with milk and well we aren't friends so this is the next best thing. Tastes just like your drinking not chocolate but it's coffee! Two of the best things in the world!
Penelope g.
Bronx, NY
Bought this over the winter and oh my gosh. I mix this with milk and water because i don't really like it on my coffee. It's not bad, i add little marshmallow to it
Courtney w.
Fresno, CA
When shopping at Target I found this new flavor of Coffee Mate coffee creamer. I thought I would try it out seeing I love hot chocolate and marshmallows. It was DELICIOUS! 👌☕🍫 I definitely stocked up seeing it was so good and I also saved 5% with my target cartwheel.
Laura C.
Kings Mtn, NC
This is so yummy! I saw it at Walmart picking up a few things and had to get it. Coffee mate never disappoints! Sweet chocolate flavor, not sure if they make a larger size, only had the small bottles at my store. But I wish there were the larger bottles!
Amy W.
I am really enjoying this change of creamer for the season. It has sweet marshmallow undertones without being overly sweet. I typically just have my coffee with a little plain cream and sugar so this is a yummy difference.
Azrielle W.
This is currently the best coffee creamer on the market in my opinion. I love for my coffee to taste like chocolate, so I normally add the Nestle hot chocolate mix, but now with this creamer I don't even have to do that. This creamer tastes like chocolate heaven. I am heading out in the morning to buy 6 bottles because I just can not get enough of this creamer.
Megan R.
To me, the flavor is lacking. What made a world of difference, is when I added to a kcup of hot chocolate instead of coffee. Really boosted the flavor. But in my coffee, it's boring. I've tried with my 2 favorites and was not impressed
Erin H.
This creamer just tastes like French vanilla to me. I don't think I would buy it again as it just tastes like the other products available. I was definitely disappointed as it smells just like a marshmallow, but lacking in the marshmallow flavor.