Coffee-mate® Liquid Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.Coffee-mate® Liquid Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by Tonya H.Coffee-mate® Liquid Salted Caramel Chocolate uploaded by Tonya H.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Salted Caramel Chocolate flavor non-dairy coffee creamer is part of the Chocolate Boutique line of gourmet-inspired flavors perfect for every day. Decadent and rich, this lactose-free and cholesterol free creamer will tantalize your taste buds. Deliciously creamy caramel and chocolate with just a pinch of salt creates an engaging and indulgent treat. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, indulgent taste of Coffeemate Salted Caramel Chocolate is an anytime treat for your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or High Oleic Canola), And Less Than 2% Of Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Salt, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Cookie 🍪 Reviews 📚 💋.
Shiner, TX
This is one of my favorite coffee creamers. I love sweet & salt flavors so when I seen this at Target for a good price I had to purchase it. I'm on my third one and this is definitely one of my household staples when we buy grocerys. The taste is sweet but with a salty kick.
Tonya H.
OMG !! I don't even like coffee but I do love all things chocolate and salted caramel. This stuff is amazing !! Perfect mix of both flavors. Highly recommended trying this.
Ashley S.
Altoona, PA
So delicious! I tried this on my last visit to Bob Evan's & it is absolutely amazing. A perfect balance of chocolate & caramel with a bit of saltiness to round out the flavor.
Courtney B.
Fresno, CA
I love anything salted carmel, so this creamer was right up my alley. Nothing like getting up to a nice warm cup of smooth, sweet, creamy, salted carmel goodness. Really starts the morning out right.
Stacy S.
I purchased this item because it was on sale. It was great. It was so easy to use and tasted great. It was so full of flavor. I would consider buying this in the future.
johannah S.
Absolutely delicious! It has nice chocolate taste with great hint of salted caramel.
Desiree S.
Salem, OR
This is a perfect indulgence for weekend morning! So delicious! I love it a lot!