BY COFFEE-MATE #14 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice flavor coffee creamer is the fall favorite you rediscover again and again. Rich and smooth, our creamer has a spicy pumpkin flavor that’s lightly sweetened. Stir in the amazing goodness for a sensational sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of what you love – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re serving it at the end of a holiday meal or taking a quiet moment to recharge, the rich, smooth taste of Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice is the perfect way to warm up your cup

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

• "My favorite flavor for the fall season!" in 1 review
  • "Pumpkin Spice is and will always be my favorite holiday flavor, sometimes wish it was sold throughout the year as well" in 1 review
  • "This is my absolute favorite liquid coffee creamer." in 1 review
Megan V.
Aurora, CO
I usually stick to regular hazelnut flavor, but I was intrigued and decided to try this. I do NOT like starbucks' pumpkin spice because of how sweet it is and figured I might not like this either but I was TOTALLY wrong. This is such an amazing flavor. It tastes like pumpkin pie in a cup and I love that I can make it as sweet or not so sweet as I want, and you save a ton of money. I am amazed at this creamer! It was not expensive, same price as other flavors, and wont be around long so definitely try it! Good hot OR iced!
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
When fall rolls around and this is back in stores I switch from sweet cream or French vanilla to pumpkin spice. It really gets me already for the weather and the season. So good and I don’t have to use extra sugar because the creamer is plenty sweet.
Louisa G.
Johnson City, TN
I am allergic to cinnamon, so I don't get to enjoy all the pumpkin spice treats that most people do. Nestle Coffe-Mate Pumkin Spice Coffee Creamer allows me to enjoy the fall goodness without cinnamon! It also comes in sugar-free, which gives me a low-calorie, sweet treat. It tastes like warm pumpkin pie. I definitely recommend this product. You can find this at most mass retail stores like Walmart and Target and in grocery stores.
Mandy N.
Seriously, if you can't afford a Starbucks every single day, YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE. I'm not even kidding. Hands down the best tasting creamer I have ever used. I seriously could drink the bottle straight. One tablespoon is 35 calories with only 5g of sugar (for all you calorie counting snobs!) Get at it!!!
Alina M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I've never been one to fully like pumpkin spice stuff but oh my God this stuff is so good! It's legit one of my fave creamers of all time, if I can't have this in my coffee I don't want anything else.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This is my favorite seasonal creamer! I'm currently pregnant and have been trying not to drink any coffee, so I add this to some hot cocoa mix and it is so delicious! The flavor is not fake tasting and not overly sweet.
Vicktoria N.
Kansas City
Best thing to use for your coffee when you’re in the fall because it really gets you in that happy mood and you wanna wear some fuzzy socks and watch a movie with the fire place on lol. So good.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
This is. Y far my favorite creamer. Not only is the flavor THE BEST but the brand itself always comes out with the most delicious flavors to brighten your morning! Their pumpkin pie is spot on when it comes to taste and beats all of the competition
Maria P.
Danbury , CT
I look forward to this delicious pumpkin spice creamer every year. This puts me right in the mood for fall, and all the festivities including Halloween and thanksgiving. This tastes absolutely delicious in my coffee. Who needs Starbucks when you can have a delicious pumpkin spice coffee at home! Also for the non coffee drinkers, this is amazing when splashed in a cup of black tea. I would 10000% recommend!
Destini P.
Carlisle, PA
By far my favorite coffee creamer for fall! I love the taste and it’s perfect blend of spices. Purchased at my local giant/martins store on sale and i will continue to buy this flavor until it is no longer offered and then I’ll switch back to hazelnut, my second favorite
Amy Y.
Brandon, MB
Similar in taste to starbucks psl?
Lori T.
Anyone indulging in pumpkin spice coffee creamer yet ?? Coffee-mate® Liquid Pumpkin Spicee
melisaa r.
Catlettsburg , KY
I have tried just about all the flavors for the creamer and I have yet to taste this one. Is it a over powerful pumpkin taste?
deana h.
Inez, KY
Is this good ?
michelle c.
My aunt is all into the thanksgiving theme and she LOVES coffee... does this taste well? Im worried I would give it to her and its just one of those things you throw away