BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Ice Cream Shop Mocha Almond Fudge flavor brings all the creaminess and sweetness of ice cream into your coffee cup. This delightful blend turns every sip into an incredibly creamy and flavorful almond-meets-chocolate flavor combination. This delicious non-dairy and lactose-free coffee creamer, lets you create your perfect cup anytime by adding just the right amount of flavor. The rich and sweet taste of Ice Cream Shop Mocha Almond Fudge flavor is just the perfect way to visit the ice cream shop without ever leaving your home

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or High Oleic Canola), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)**, Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan. **Not A Source Of Lactose.

Buy on Jet.com
Rori L.
ogden, UT
this made my coffee taste burnt. it doesnt taste like the name. i made a differant cup of coffee differant brand. still taste burnt. not a fan. it wasnt good. if i could i would bring it back. lol
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Love this creamer! This is my new favorite flavor! Really good fudge and almond flavor. We used this creamer up fast. My only complaint is that I can't get a bigger size of it! I would highly recommend this flavor to anyone interested in trying it.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
DELICIOUS! I saw an advertisement for this creamer on Facebook and it instantly intrigued me because one of my favorite ice cream flavors is chocolate almond so it was reminiscent of that! I purchased this creamer from a local grocery store and I think for the amount of creamer you get, the price is very affordable. I don't drink coffee everyday (probably 1-2 a week) so this will last me quite a long time. The flavors are spot on! It tastes delicious in my coffee whether it's iced or hot!
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
This creamer is by far my favorite. I am obsessed with ice cream shop inspired stuff and this truly hits the spot. You can taste the mocha and the nuttiness of the almond to perfection. I will be stocking up and hoping to find others in this collection as well. #coffeemate you rock!!
Hilary A.
Lindenwold , NJ
This flavor is amazing! Taste just like the ice cream! It doesn't compare to any other coffee creamers I've tried before! Taste more chocolate than the almond. If you haven't tried it yet what are you waiting for?! It's delicious!
Megan J.
I have tried a lot of coffee creamers and this has to be one of my least favorite. It does have an alright taste but it is definitely more fudge-y. I was hoping almond would be more prominent in the creamer. I won't repurchase this again.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This creamer is delicious! It took me awhile to find it because not all the stores around me have it! I love coffee hot and iced but this creamer I prefer for hot! It is sweet but not too overpowering!
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
I really enjoyed this creamer, it tasted like a slightly more gourmet version of a basic hazelnut creamer but with an ice cream touch. I'm not sure if it's limited edition but it sure is delicious I would recommend!
Courtney B.
Fresno, CA
I was buying International Delight Chocolate Hazelnut, however walmart had stocked this Coffee Mate Mocha Almond Fudge for the first time. We decided to give it a try. It is delicious!
Shan E.
Delicious! Perfect amount of sweetness and flavor to spruce up a cup of coffee. I think I like this even more than International Delight's Almond Joy creamer.