BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme flavor coffee creamer will transport you to a land of rich taste – right in your kitchen! Indulgently creamy and remarkably rich, the incredible flavor of Italian Sweet Creme is a silky smooth sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Color Added, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Sofia B.
W Harwich, MA
I don't know how so many people are giving this a 5 star rating. I'm in love with natural bliss sweet cream coffee creamer but when I was last grocery shopping, my store was out of it, so I picked up this particular one to try, figuring that they'd be pretty similar. How wrong I was! I've used this a couple times so far and I am not impressed. It has a weird taste to it that is hard to describe, but its definitely not a 'sweet cream' taste. I also hate that it completely masks the coffee. I've been using flavored coffee for the past year and when I use natural bliss sweet cream creamer its gives a hint of the sweet cream taste that pairs with the flavored coffee beautifully. As I've been using this creamer, ALL i taste is this awful off tasting 'sweet creme' taste- the flavored coffee is nowhere to be tasted! I bought a large bottle of this (as thats the only size my grocery store carried) so I will finish it but now I know my morning coffee experience in the morning is going to be unenjoyable.
Amber T.
Plant city, FL
This is by far the BEST coffee creamer around,I use to be a French vanilla lover but when I tasted this it’s the only kind I’ll purchase at my local Winn Dixie or Walmart definitely a great buy not to pricey and just great!!
Blake B.
Campbellsvlle, KY
OMG this stuff is soooooo good! I dont even know how to describe it. Its so rich and sweet but not too sweet. Love the flavor. No weird aftertaste. A must try!!!
Danielle F.
Laurium , MI
Our favorite creamer! Not too sweet and gives your coffee just enough flavor. We used to be avid French vanilla users but we now always have a bottle of sweet cream in the fridge.
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
ay amo este producto, me deja mi cafe demasiado delicioso. Me gusta tomarlo bastante temprano, como a las 7am mas o menos. Sabe delicioso y no es demasiado dulce.
Alexandra P.
I have been drinking Coffee Mate for years and so has my mother, and my grandmother. I will never buy another brand of creamer. It adds a lovely flavor and you don't need any additional sugar, but you can still taste the coffee. I'd honestly drink this straight if that were socially acceptable.

Please note that this is a non dairy creamer but it is "kosher dairy" because it does contain a super super small amount of some sort of milk product. So small that they can legally claim dairy free, but everything counts for kosher certification!
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This coffee mate creamer is so delicious! I debated buying this after many trips to the grocery store and talking myself out of it, but it was totally worth the splurge. If you love coffee and like to experiment with different creamers, give this one a shot! It’s defense to! Also has a slight coconut taste. Not strong but I definitely think there is a hint of it in there.
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE COFFEE MATE. It is LIFE. However,, i do prefer the hazelnut flavor over the Italian Sweet Creme, i will drink it if it's all i have in the fridge. I try to sample all of their flavors, but they have so many, it's hard to keep up. I would recommend this product!
cindy l.
Fontana , CA
This is THE BEST creamer around! I've tried all kinds of flavors. The seasonal ones and froo froo ones too. And always come back to my Italian Sweet Creme.

It's smooth, creamy and has the perfect amount of sweetness. If they sold it by the gallon I would buy it. We go through the BIG bottle in a week.

I will not have my coffee with out it!!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
As someone who has a total sweet tooth, this is a perfect creamer to go with my coffee. I like my coffee to be sweet and this does the trick. It’s not too pricey and you can find it at almost any grocery store. Definitely recommend to others who enjoy their coffee to be sweet!
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
If I like my coffee sweet, is this product sweet enough to use without sugar?
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Do you think that the flavor is too sweet, or is it fine?
Meagan J.
Blanding, UT
Has any one tried this in some recipes? Of coarse I love it in my coffee and on my peaches just looking for fun new ways to use it!

Walmart