BY COFFEE-MATE #74 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme flavor coffee creamer will transport you to a land of rich taste – right in your kitchen! Indulgently creamy and remarkably rich, the incredible flavor of Italian Sweet Creme is a silky smooth sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Salt, Color Added, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Buy on Amazon
Amber T.
Plant City
This is by far the BEST coffee creamer around,I use to be a French vanilla lover but when I tasted this it’s the only kind I’ll purchase at my local Winn Dixie or Walmart definitely a great buy not to pricey and just great!!
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
ay amo este producto, me deja mi cafe demasiado delicioso. Me gusta tomarlo bastante temprano, como a las 7am mas o menos. Sabe delicioso y no es demasiado dulce.
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
As someone who has a total sweet tooth, this is a perfect creamer to go with my coffee. I like my coffee to be sweet and this does the trick. It’s not too pricey and you can find it at almost any grocery store. Definitely recommend to others who enjoy their coffee to be sweet!
Chan C.
Keene, NH
Wow this creamer is so sweet! Definitely not for someone who's trying to reduce sugar or diabetic! Italian sweet cream just like the dessert itself. I got this at dollar store. I will try other flavor by this brand
Paige W.
In the realm of creamers - this is Queen. I generally do not use creamer in my coffee and prefer either Almond Breeze® Almondmilk Vanilla or just black, but this creamer completely changed my mind about Coffeemate products. Generally relegated to bodega and 7-11 coffees I had never delved deep into their flavor selections until Italian Sweet Cream made an appearance in our office. It's a perfect light sweetness for my coffee so I don't need any sugar or Splenda No Calorie Sweetener and still get a nice creaminess to my coffee with only a little of this creamer. Definitely recommend for those special morning coffee occasions when you want to splurge a bit and not count calories. Negative side is its not good for you at all - way better to drink black coffee or with almond milk in terms of sugar and calories.
Alexandra P.
I have been drinking Coffee Mate for years and so has my mother, and my grandmother. I will never buy another brand of creamer. It adds a lovely flavor and you don't need any additional sugar, but you can still taste the coffee. I'd honestly drink this straight if that were socially acceptable.

Please note that this is a non dairy creamer but it is "kosher dairy" because it does contain a super super small amount of some sort of milk product. So small that they can legally claim dairy free, but everything counts for kosher certification!
Lacey H.
Evansville, IN
I LOVE COFFEE MATE. It is LIFE. However,, i do prefer the hazelnut flavor over the Italian Sweet Creme, i will drink it if it's all i have in the fridge. I try to sample all of their flavors, but they have so many, it's hard to keep up. I would recommend this product!
cindy l.
This is THE BEST creamer around! I've tried all kinds of flavors. The seasonal ones and froo froo ones too. And always come back to my Italian Sweet Creme.

It's smooth, creamy and has the perfect amount of sweetness. If they sold it by the gallon I would buy it. We go through the BIG bottle in a week.

I will not have my coffee with out it!!
Maura J.
Altadena, CA
Omg yes yes yes. This was on sale so i decided to try it since I already have my two favorite creamers in the fridge but I couldn't resist the deal and I'm happy that I didn't. I fell in love qith this creamer too. You guys never disappoint in making a delicious creamer.
Simone C.
I just recently tried this coffeemate flavor and love the flavor of my coffee. Italian Sweet Cream brightens up my cup of coffee and transports me as if I was having coffee in Europe. The consistency, flavor, and cost are perfect and now part of my morning routine.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
If I like my coffee sweet, is this product sweet enough to use without sugar?
Rachel A.
Mt Pleasant, MI
Do you think that the flavor is too sweet, or is it fine?
Meagan B.
Blanding, UT
Has any one tried this in some recipes? Of coarse I love it in my coffee and on my peaches just looking for fun new ways to use it!