BY COFFEE-MATE #6 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Hazelnut flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of nutty sweetness. Rich and creamy, our amazing Hazelnut is a smooth sweet sip that pleases. Stir in the nutty flavor of Hazelnut anytime for a classic cup that’s lactose-free, and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Hazelnut is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Color Added, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Buy on Amazon
Danna M.
Haverhill, MA
Purchased at: Target
Soooo good. I’m obsessed. It’s not that great for you, but it makes my coffee taste amazing. No need to add sugar, there’s plenty in the creamer! Haha. You will love it. Hazlenut flavor is a lot better than the Great Value™ French Vanilla Coffee Creamer 64 fl. oz. Carton, in my opinion.
Lauren H.
Palm Coast, FL
ALWAYS my go-to creamer. Who doesn't love hazelnut? I like these because even the sugar free one wasn't the worst you could have. It's very simple and compliments my coffee well.  Coffee-mate® Hazelnut Fat FreeCoffee-mate® Hazelnut Sugar Free taste just as good as this.
Ashley L.
Attica, NY
This is the only creamer I use! I love it! I love the taste and I love how you don’t have to use a lot to get the delicious flavor! I buy it at Walmart because that’s where I can get it at a cheaper price.
Sarah P.
Dunwoody, GA
This is one of the best coffee creamers i have found.  It has just enough flavor and sweetness not to overpower the coffee.  I use it with  Starbucks   STARBUCKS® Pike Place® Roast Smooth & Balanced K-Cups® Pods in my  Keurig Elite Single Cup Home Brewing System - K40 . I usually use splenda when i order coffee out, but with a little of this creamer, i can skip right over the splenda and enjoy at home! Coffee-mate® Liquid Hazelnut
Sasha P.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Hands down my fav coffee creamer. You don’t even need to add sugar as it gives your coffee a sweet taste of hazelnut. You can also get the sugar free to cut down on calories. I paid this with any coffee brand and it never disappoints me. I’m currently drinking it with Folgers medium roast and it’s what I look forward to every morning. Sometimes they go on sale for 2 for 6 bucks. Cannot go a day without this morning essential lol
Lexi L.
Union, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I just love the taste of Hazelnut it’s amazing and it’s just such a great value all the way around! Who doesn’t love this amazingly sweet flavor it’s one of my favorites.
Karen J.
Boise, ID
My favorite coffee creamer! It's nice and sweet and delicious! I like to buy the bigger size because we drink it everyday with our coffee and it's a better price when you buy the bigger size! I would definitely buy it again! Diary free, gluten free,lactose free and cholesterol free.
Yazzyazz O.
Pasco,Wa
My favorite I love this so much when I go to the store I buy 2 cause it taste so good I like to drink my coffee with this creamer in the fall time and it gets me in a good mood it is really affordable and it taste delicious 😋 ...if u are looking for a different liquid creamer this is the one ☝️
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I purchased this small sized creamer at my local dollar store. Its comparable to the larger items from Coffeemate. The creamer comes with a full seal to ensure freshness. This makes a nice travel friendly item for work. Add just the right amount of flavor.
Amanda B.
My second favorite creamer or there. The flavor is very rich & mixes great with most coffees, it isn’t as sweet as the French vanilla flavor but it is still good. I usually rotate between this one & French vanilla.
Megan W.
Would you prefer the hazelnut flavor or the French vanilla?
Nicole V.
Iron River, WI
Coffeemate vs International Delight? Which has better flavor and creamer?
Crystal G.
Is this product any good?
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
I need to know where I can get