BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Hazelnut flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of nutty sweetness. Rich and creamy, our amazing Hazelnut is a smooth sweet sip that pleases. Stir in the nutty flavor of Hazelnut anytime for a classic cup that’s lactose-free, and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Hazelnut is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Cottonseed Oil, And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Disodium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Color Added, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Karen J.
Boise, ID
My favorite coffee creamer! It's nice and sweet and delicious! I like to buy the bigger size because we drink it everyday with our coffee and it's a better price when you buy the bigger size! I would definitely buy it again! Diary free, gluten free,lactose free and cholesterol free.
Yazzyazz O.
My favorite I love this so much when I go to the store I buy 2 cause it taste so good I like to drink my coffee with this creamer in the fall time and it gets me in a good mood it is really affordable and it taste delicious 😋 ...if u are looking for a different liquid creamer this is the one ☝️
Semaria S.
Memphis, TN
I purchased this small sized creamer at my local dollar store. Its comparable to the larger items from Coffeemate. The creamer comes with a full seal to ensure freshness. This makes a nice travel friendly item for work. Add just the right amount of flavor.
Amanda B.
My second favorite creamer or there. The flavor is very rich & mixes great with most coffees, it isn’t as sweet as the French vanilla flavor but it is still good. I usually rotate between this one & French vanilla.
Jasmyn P.
Tallahassee, FL
Always in BOGO and still very affordable on its own! Love the taste and adds to the richness of the coffee without taking anything away! Exceeded my expectations and I would def recommend to others.
Deena A.
Gulfport
Smooth mild taste. No need to add sugar when you add this to coffee because it adds all the flavor and sweetness needed. Affordable way to enjoy flavorful coffee anywhere.
Angela P.
Clarksville, AR
Hazelnut liquid Coffee-Mate creamer is the flavor I use most days. I can tell the difference between Coffee-Mate and generic brands. The Coffee-Mate is much creamier. I love the hazelnut flavor!
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
The only creamer used in the household. I love that hazelnut flavor. The Coffeemate brand is significantly better than the International delight. This is the only brand with strong enough Hazelnut flavor. I have tried store brand, including Trader Joe's and none can match the flavor. It also has the perfect amount of sugar without needing to add anything more.
Brittney E.
Salida, CA
I gave this a four because I do have higher end creamers that I'll splurge on but if I'm not splurging, I will purchase this. I really like the taste, I feel like even past the coffee you still get that great hazelnut taste. I also feel that it has enough sweetness to it that you wouldn't need to add sugar AND a little goes a very long way. I bought mine at SaveMart for $2.99
Chelsea L.
El Paso, TX
My go to coffee creamer! Coffee Mate liquid creamers are definitely my favorite they've got a great flavor and are sweetened just enough so you don't need additional sugars, unless that's your thing. They mix in really well with iced or hot coffee and it doesn't settle at the bottom of the cup either which is nice so you're not bombarded with creamy sweetness. A little goes a long way but it's all up to your liking. Highly recommend to anyone who likes hazelnut flavoring.
Megan W.
Would you prefer the hazelnut flavor or the French vanilla?
Nicole V.
Coffeemate vs International Delight? Which has better flavor and creamer?
Crystal G.
Is this product any good?
Kelly R.
Rio Grande, Puerto Rico
I need to know where I can get

Walmart