Cretia C.
Lancaster, TX

Other then coffee, is there something else this can be used for? I don't like coffee and the smell makes me sick to my stomach.

Sara J.
Sara J.
Katy, TX
3 years, 9 months ago
Hot chocolate, plain milk, or in baking this can be great. I mix a little in when making cupcake icing sometimes.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
3 years, 9 months ago
It's great in hot chocolate :)
Jaclyn K.
Jaclyn K.
3 years, 10 months ago
Tea!
Courtney I.
Courtney I.
4 years ago
I put it in tea and oatmeal. I use the suggested amount of water or milk for oatmeal then add a splash of French Vanilla.
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Brunswick, GA
4 years ago
I've added it to some of my baking creations. yum!
Shalynn  S.