Deidre L.

Is the liquid creamer better than the dry powder creamer? Is the taste quality different?

Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
3 years ago
Taste is slightly different from powder to liquid. Liquid tastes more fresh and powder is still good, but the same quality in my opinion. They also clump up and are sometimes hard to stir in completely, but all in all they're both good.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
3 years, 4 months ago
I definitely prefer liquid over powdered. Powdered would always go into clumps and wouldn't stir in very well. Liquid is the way to go!
Atsidi S.
Atsidi S.
Accident, MD
3 years, 4 months ago
I like liquid creamer a lot better. It makes my coffee taste really good.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Bethel Park, PA
3 years, 4 months ago
I find the liquid is more creamy so it depends on your preference
Alex B.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
3 years, 4 months ago
I like both, but I prefer liquid only because it does cool off the coffee a bit, and I just think it tastes a bit better.
Shelly W.
Shelly W.
Anderson, IN
3 years, 5 months ago
The liquid is SO much better than the powder! I love the vanilla flavored coffee-mate. When I use it I don't need to add addition sweetener or sugar. Delicious!
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
3 years, 6 months ago
I prefer the liquid for 2 reasons: 1) it's creamier and 2) it cools my coffee so I can drink it without burning my tongue. With the powder I still have to wait a few minutes. Boo!!
Holly B.
Holly B.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 6 months ago
I think the liquid is 100% BETTER than the powdered version. Creamier and richer. However, I will admit it cools down the coffee quicker and if you like hot coffee, then the powdered kind is better.