Alexandria F.

Is it super sweet (as in, do I have to add more sugar to my coffee or chai)?

Krystal S.
Krystal S.
Toledo, OH
3 years, 1 month ago
I personally just use the creamer without sugar but I genuinely enjoy the taste of coffee so I don't try to overpower it. If you add enough creamer I don't think you would need sugar.
Alex B.
Alex B.
Marietta, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
I don't like super sweet, but I still add a tiny bit of truvia. It's definitely not too sweet.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Phoenix, AZ
3 years, 7 months ago
I do not think it is "super sweet" however, Ido not add any thing else.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
3 years, 7 months ago
No it is not super sweet, it only enhances the flavor to your drink. I always add sugar and cream to my coffee.