Megan R.
Buckhannon, WV

I'm new to the coffee world. I'm looking for a flavor that takes out the bitterness and the aftertaste! Any suggestions?

Jeff E.
Jeff E.
Rotonda West, FL
4 years, 8 months ago
French Vanilla, Pepermint Mocha, Vanilla Coconut, Pumpkin Spice. All those are good. the more you add the less you get the coffee taste.
Tricia J.
Tricia J.
Erie, Pa
4 years, 8 months ago
French vanilla is always a winner lol
Sara W.
Sara W.
Manchester, NH
5 years, 7 months ago
Most Coffee mate flavors would work. I don't even need sugar when i use Coffee Mate.
Stephanie r.
Stephanie r.
Rocky Hill, CT
5 years, 7 months ago
I'm the same way. I don't like the taste so I use creamer to cover it up! French vanilla and hazelnut are my favorites for that, personally! I switch back and forth depending on my mood. French vanilla almost always does the trick!