LEAR26451 | EULOGIA B.

I love coffee! I love to drink with cream, milk or chocolate. I have always seen this in supermarkets but I have not tried it and I am curious. How is the flavor? How does coffee taste with this?

Crystal G.
Crystal G.
1 year, 1 month ago
TRY IT! It's sooooo good! You won't regret it!
Stephany D.
Stephany D.
Avondale
1 year, 3 months ago
It's really sweet for me, and I enjoy when my coffee tastes sweet
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
1 year, 6 months ago
It's super sweet adds a slight vanilla taste but not too much. If you add more to your cup it makes coffee taste like ice cream! I love this in iced coffee more than hot coffee though.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Gretna , NE
1 year, 6 months ago
I love the flavor that coffee mate adds to my coffee :) I haven't found a flavor that I don't like and they are very affordable at any grocery store.
Sam C.
Sam C.
1 year, 6 months ago
Definitely doesn't hurt to try. It's affordable and tastes wonderful!
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Abilene , TX
1 year, 7 months ago
I use this creamer with every coffee I make. This bottle of creamer lasts me for a vey long time so the value is great for what you are purchasing!!! If you are skeptical, try a smaller bottle first :)