phyllis j.
South River, NJ

I don't have a favorite flavor do you ? I like to change my flavor with my moods do you

Sara J.
Sara J.
Katy, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
Anything that comes out near holidays is my favorite!
Shalynn  S.
Shalynn S.
Oak Harbor, OH
3 years, 8 months ago
My favorite is French vanilla. I don't change my mine for my moods but I do for the holidays😊
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
Deltona, FL
3 years, 8 months ago
Always have French Vanilla in my house. But love Coconut Creme and Caramel Macchiato.
Yuli P.
Yuli P.
3 years, 8 months ago
My favorite is definitely french vanilla! I'm slowly coming around caramel though!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Santa Fe, NM
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I notice that I like to change my preference in coffee creamer with the change of the season and weather. That is what makes Coffee-Mate so great, they continually offer different flavors that are good and compliment the weather or season.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
My favorite flavor is Caramel and French Vanilla. Both of these are perfect for me. I love the sweet smell of Caramel and the French Vanilla takes me away to a special place....Ahhh. I want a cup of coffee now!