Alyce O.

Has anyone tried the holiday creamers such as the peppermint? I've always wanted to try it!

Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
3 years, 4 months ago
Yes! Pumpkin Spice and Gingerbread are my favorite. I didn't really care for peppermint.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
South Bend, IN
4 years ago
Peppermint is one of my favorites!
Elise A.
Elise A.
4 years ago
Peppermint in hot chocolate is to die for!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Aberdeen, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
Yes I love the peppermint.. just right and needs no sugar to the Coffee
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
5 years ago
Yes i have tried it and it is very good!! adds a nice hint of peppermint to your coffee.
Christina C.
Christina C.
5 years, 2 months ago
OMG the peppermint chocolate one is to die for! It is so wonderful and tastes just as good as the mocha's from Starbucks.
Amber J.
Amber J.
Brooklyn Park, MN
5 years, 4 months ago
Oh my goodness, they are AMAZING! Try them!
Jessie L.
Jessie L.
Evansville, IN
5 years, 5 months ago
I have not tried peppermint yet, but the sugar cookie is amazing!
Sara W.
Sara W.
Manchester, NH
LOVE peppermint coffee
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Tampa, FL
5 years, 5 months ago
Peppermint mocha is delicious! I've heard/read that it was made a year-round flavor, but if it's true, I guess no one told any of the stores around me. It's November and I STILL haven't seen any!