BY COFFEE-MATE #1 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate French Vanilla flavor coffee creamer is the perfect way to create a delicious cup of creamy vanilla perfection. This perennial favorite blends rich creamer with just the right amount of bright vanilla notes for a taste that’s simply beyond compare. Stir in the creamy goodness of French Vanilla anytime for a smooth, sweet sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate French Vanilla is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or High Oleic Canola), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan Not A Source Of Lactose.

• What do u eat with it?3 Answers
  • My teens have discovered my coffee mate liquid and are us...2 Answers
  • Is this everyone favorite brand of Flavor creamer?6 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Nikki M.
Fargo, ND
I’m the type of person who prefers to make everything homemade, however with that being said I can definitely say that this French vanilla creamer is up to par with my homemade recipes! it’s super delicious and obviously very convenient to have and I love using it for when I want French vanilla cappuccino‘s since I’m taking less time to make my coffee, and the same for when my husband wants a iced latte. + I use the ninja coffee bar btw! They paid wonderfully together!
Jameka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been A Nestle Coffee-mate gal all my life. I have tried cheaper brands and more expensive brands and I always come back to Coffee-mate. It is creamy, completely blends into my coffee {no floating white lumps} and the taste is perfect, not to sweet is the main reason I love it. I highly recommend this product because not only is the taste wonderful but you can save $$$ buying it.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my favorite creamer because it has such a wide variety of flavors. And they taste great mixed in with your coffee. I’m a repeat consumer of these and will always buy this brand for cold creamer. Plus the nozzle is very convenient and it’s just an all around great product and great brand.
Melissa V.
Chandler, AZ
Our favorite creamer at home. It’s nice and sweet but not too much. The beauty of it is you choose how sweet is by how much you put in your coffee. It’s smells great with the coffee smell and it’s a great price. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Cierra K.
Mount pleasant
One of the only coffee creamers I will definitely only use! It taste actually like French vanilla. This is most definitely not my first time buying this and will never be my last. I definitely recommend this to everyone that is looking for a good creamer
Tesamae H.
Coffee mate is my favorite. The one I will always revert back to is the vanilla. But that’s just one. I love their holiday flavors and they are not expensive! It’s perfect! Coffee-mate® Liquid French Vanilla
Maria B.
I have tried many different coffee creamers this one is by far the best. It does not tasted artificial and it is not too thick. Also not too sweet but sweet enough to where you do not need any added sugar or sweetener!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This has been the only coffee creamer I have ever liked enough to repurchase. It’s weird that I like this because I absolutely hate the French vanilla flavor from Dunkin’ Donuts. But this is my go to coffee creamer💙
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love Coffee-mate coffee creamers and this one is no different. It may only be french vanilla but it is still delicious. It's creamy and sweet, but not too sweet. It's bursting with the taste of vanilla and it's the perfect addition to any cup of coffee, in my opinion. If I have flavored coffee grounds, I definitely have to have this on hand - it just balances any flavor.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill , SC
My second favorite creamer. It's rich, sweet and full of vanilla flavor. Love it in my coffee. It comes in several different sizes. It's a bit pricey, but worth it. Would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Tricia W.
MILLERSVILLE, MD
How much do you LOVE CoffeeMate ? And what is your favorite flavor? Mine is Irish Creme
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Any love for french vanilla?!
Amy P.
Kenmore, WA
How does CoffeeMate compare to other coffee creamers?
Alyce O.
Has anyone tried the holiday creamers such as the peppermint? I've always wanted to try it!
Leslie S.
Kent , WA
Whats your flavor and where do u buy it???