Coffee-mate® Liquid Creme Brulee uploaded by Dawn Y.

BY COFFEE-MATE #87 in Creamer

Coffeemate Creme Brulee flavor coffee creamer is a delectable dessert flavor that can be enjoyed anytime. Boldly flavorful and deeply rich, this incredible flavor is a sensational sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Creme Brulee is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or High Oleic Canola), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Sucralose, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

• Does anyone else love this as much as I do??1 Answers
Nicole F.
Yum!!! My favorite flavor!! I switch between a few other flavors but this is by far the best in my opinion. So sweet and creamy. I think the price point is pretty average. I would definitely recommend this.
Ashley G.
Waco, TX
My favorite coffee creamer! Sweet, but not too sweet to the point of an upset stomach. Goes good with everything! Like a sweet treat every time I mix it with my coffee. I look forward to it every day, yummy!
Janna F.
This is easily one of my favorite flavors of the coffee mate brand creamers. It gives a nice sweetness to your coffee without being overpowering. It really does tastes like creme brûlée which is nice too.
Jaide R.
Yelm, WA
Coffee mate is consistent in delivering flavor with their products! Sometimes I feeel like the sugar is an artificial kind of flavor, but they come ina. Variety of flavors!
Rachel L.
Definitely one of my favorite coffee creamers! It's sweet, has a bit of a cinnamon taste, and has a creamy caramel flavor. Coffee-Mate Creme Brluee has a new customer now. It tastes soooo freaking good! I love this coffee creamer!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
The best creamer I have had. I don't know what it is about it, I guess it is just sweet and smooth and oh so great! Some locations don't carry it which ticks me off but oh well. This is the best creamer, need I say it again?!
Kate C.
Rixford, PA
This is a great taste. It takes my morning coffee to a cafe level. All of the flavors of this brand are delicious. A little splash is all you need to make your coffee great.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
Yummy, yummy! The flavor is very similar to their Vanilla flavor, but I prefer this one. A few drops in my coffee in the morning or in my cappuccino after dinner.
Adriana M.
Bella Vista, AR
This coffee creamer is delicious! Just the right amount of sweet. Even my husband loves it. Very affordable! This flavor is our favorite.
Krissy G.
Hampton, VA
Really good creamer, I'm in the habit of not using sugar anymore. Just creamer and coffee. Great for anytime of the day. I actually add this to milk as well
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Does anyone else love this as much as I do??