Amy P.
Amy P.
Kenmore, WA
Foodie Expert
How does CoffeeMate compare to other coffee creamers?
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
9 months, 1 week ago
I think that coffee-mate is a great creamer brand. However, international delight is just as great in my opinion.
Karissa K.
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
2 years, 10 months ago
Coffee-mate has always topped my list. I recently found a French Vanilla by SoDelicious, which is actually an organic coconut version. I switch between the two brands.
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Wheeling, IL
4 years, 10 months ago
Orgnanic Valley has REALLY GOOD french vanilla. out of everything its my favorite.
Nadege W.
Nadege W.
Brooklyn, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
It is one of the best. I think my mother buys coffee just to use CoffeeMate. It has the rich and creamy flavor that you want to taste in your coffee. In addition, it comes in so many flavors, it's hard to choose which one you will you that morning (if you purchase more than one at a time)
Hannah O.
Hannah O.
Norwood, MA
5 years ago
It honestly is amazing! I highley recommend it. They have such a wide variety in flavors. It is deffinetly the best coffee creamer out there!
Angie M.
Angie M.
Ashburn, VA
5 years ago
I use international delights and coffee mate, and half and half...really depends on what flavor I am in the mood for. All of them make your coffee smooth and creamy.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Fitchburg, WI
5 years ago
Most of the artificial creamers taste well... pretty fake. CM has managed to mix their chemicals in a way that doesn't have an aftertaste AND they have a large array of sugar free options which is really nice. Overall, I recommend this brand over other store non organic options.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
5 years ago
Coffeemate is Great!! I like it a lot! They're flavors are the best and it lasts for a while in the fridge. Other brands can't compare l.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
In my opinion compared to other creamers it is definitely the better option! It is a quality creamer for the price. It's super rich and long lasting and makes every coffee drink have great flavor.
Anastasia S.
Anastasia S.
5 years ago
I'd say it's better than its main competitor - International Delight.