Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer French Vanilla

• My teens have discovered my coffee mate liquid and are using some...2 Answers
  • Is this everyone favorite brand of Flavor creamer?6 Answers
Coffee-mate  Liquid Coffee Creamer French Vanilla
Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer French Vanilla
  • "I put t in my husband's coffee every morning and I use it in my hot cocoa tastes delicious I've tried switching brands sometimes and my husband can tell when it isn't his coffee mate creamer so we're loyal to this brand in this house!" in 32 reviews
  • "The only ones that I do not like are the Fat Free flavors because they have a strange after taste, which I find with most drinks that are fat free." in 27 reviews
  • "love coffee mate creamers :) hazelnut is my favorite :) love their Holiday editions too like Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint :) did you try ?" in 25 reviews
  • "Rather than buying flavored coffee and being stuck with that flavor until it's done, I get the flavored creamers so that I can go from plain coffee, to different flavors depending on my craving." in 24 reviews
  • "It's a little too sweet to add to my coffee regularly, BUT the good news is that the sugar free option is JUST AS GOOD! " in 20 reviews
Nikki C.
Fargo, ND
I’m the type of person who prefers to make everything homemade, however with that being said I can definitely say that this French vanilla creamer is up to par with my homemade recipes! it’s super delicious and obviously very convenient to have and I love using it for when I want French vanilla cappuccino‘s since I’m taking less time to make my coffee, and the same for when my husband wants a iced latte. + I use the ninja coffee bar btw! They paid wonderfully together!
Ja'meka M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have been A Nestle Coffee-mate gal all my life. I have tried cheaper brands and more expensive brands and I always come back to Coffee-mate. It is creamy, completely blends into my coffee {no floating white lumps} and the taste is perfect, not to sweet is the main reason I love it. I highly recommend this product because not only is the taste wonderful but you can save $$$ buying it.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
I absolutely love Coffee-mate coffee creamers and this one is no different. It may only be french vanilla but it is still delicious. It's creamy and sweet, but not too sweet. It's bursting with the taste of vanilla and it's the perfect addition to any cup of coffee, in my opinion. If I have flavored coffee grounds, I definitely have to have this on hand - it just balances any flavor.
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
If you love coffee then obviously you know about this creamer but I'm going to write it anyways! I absolutely love French vanilla coffee creamer it seems to make your coffee really creamy and sweet with a little vanilla taste to it it is absolutely amazing!
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This is my favorite creamer because it has such a wide variety of flavors. And they taste great mixed in with your coffee. I’m a repeat consumer of these and will always buy this brand for cold creamer. Plus the nozzle is very convenient and it’s just an all around great product and great brand.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Our favorite creamer at home. It’s nice and sweet but not too much. The beauty of it is you choose how sweet is by how much you put in your coffee. It’s smells great with the coffee smell and it’s a great price. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Christina B.
Scotts Hill, TN
I love this creamer. It may be my second choice but I just love it. It gives my coffee the absolute best taste and it is cheaper then my first choice! Plus you can always find coupons for it and Kroger is great for giving you coupons whenever you use it.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This has been the only coffee creamer I have ever liked enough to repurchase. It’s weird that I like this because I absolutely hate the French vanilla flavor from Dunkin’ Donuts. But this is my go to coffee creamer💙
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
This is a great brand of coffee creamers with a lot of great flavors! I love them all. They are very delicious and so creamy. I’m a repeat customer but usually like to purchase when on sale since at my grocery store they are a little pricey if not on sale.
VERONICA C.
Nestlé Coffee-Mate French Vanilla Flavor Coffee Creamer taste good in a nice hot of coffee. You have to watch how much you pour in cause it is a little sweeter than the powder kind. I like it tadte
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
How much do you LOVE CoffeeMate ? And what is your favorite flavor? Mine is Irish Creme
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Any love for french vanilla?!
Amy P.
Kenmore, WA
How does CoffeeMate compare to other coffee creamers?
Alyce O.
Has anyone tried the holiday creamers such as the peppermint? I've always wanted to try it!
Leslie S.
Kent , WA
Whats your flavor and where do u buy it???