Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer French Vanilla

• My teens have discovered my coffee mate liquid and are using some...2 Answers
  • Is this everyone favorite brand of Flavor creamer?6 Answers
Coffee-mate  Liquid Coffee Creamer French Vanilla
Coffee-mate Liquid Coffee Creamer French Vanilla
  • "I put t in my husband's coffee every morning and I use it in my hot cocoa tastes delicious I've tried switching brands sometimes and my husband can tell when it isn't his coffee mate creamer so we're loyal to this brand in this house!" in 32 reviews
  • "The only ones that I do not like are the Fat Free flavors because they have a strange after taste, which I find with most drinks that are fat free." in 27 reviews
  • "love coffee mate creamers :) hazelnut is my favorite :) love their Holiday editions too like Pumpkin Spice and Peppermint :) did you try ?" in 25 reviews
  • "Rather than buying flavored coffee and being stuck with that flavor until it's done, I get the flavored creamers so that I can go from plain coffee, to different flavors depending on my craving." in 24 reviews
  • "It's a little too sweet to add to my coffee regularly, BUT the good news is that the sugar free option is JUST AS GOOD! " in 20 reviews
Sonoko R.
Coffee mate is a must for my coffee. I've tried other creamer in the past but coffee mate has the best taste, right amount of sweetness and creaminess for my taste. I usually buy them at Walmart and price is pretty competitive with any other brand especially when I use Saving Catcher, I could sometime save more by getting money back in the form of Walmart bucks if there are any weekly sales offered at the other local competitors. I love the French Vanilla taste the best and would recommend this brand over others.
Stefanie F.
Foodie Expert
The only coffee creamer brand and flavor that I will use or even buy. I love the flavor that it adds to my coffee especially when I make iced coffee at home. As someone who is still learning to like the taste of coffee, this helps me to drink it while still getting the rush of caffeine at the same time. I love the taste and have even seen a friend of mine add it to her regular cup of milk.
Stormy D.
Foodie Expert
Coffee Mate Liquid Coffee Creamers are one of the only brands that I buy. My husband and I love the French vanilla flavor, I think compared to other brands its just as good as International Delight and even the store brand. You can usually find them on sale from time to time at the store and the Sugar Free options taste just as good with less calories.
Kelli D.
Muncie, IN
Foodie Expert
Coffee Mate French Vanilla is always my go to coffee creamer, when it is on sale to buy 2, I sometimes get a different flavor along with the French Vanilla, I also put it in my hot coco . They're not too expensive either. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes creamer in their coffee, no reason to have just plain "milk".
Brianne G.
Shenandoah, PA
Foodie Expert
You can never go wrong with French vanilla flavored coffee creamer. This is always my go to flavor and I love it. My mom always used this and she got me hooked on it! I always keep some on stock for my coffee! I can not have my coffee without my creamer! Love French Vanilla!!! It's cheap and tastes so good, can't beat that!
Rachel H.
Columbia, MD
Foodie Expert
Favorite coffee creamer ever! French vanilla is the best flavor. It product comes in fat free and sugar free varieties as well. Super creamy, but not too overwhelming, I can still enjoy my Foldgers French Roast coffee. My family lovesssss their coffee and we go through about one of these containers a week! ❤️ 5/5
Kylar O.
Foodie Expert
Coffee mate is my all time favorite coffee creamer! It tastes amazing!!! It is a nice thick cream! The flavor is incredible! I sometimes don't even need sugar because of the sweetness of the creamer itself! Can be purchased at any grocery store ! Good price and comes in different sizes !
Sabrina T.
Long Beach , CA
Foodie Expert
I can only do liquid creamer and this is the only flavor I use. I get the sugar free option though because I know there is already so much in it might as well take some out. I usually get mine at target because the cartwheel app always has a deal on a certain percentage off these.
Katy B.
One of the best creamers on the market. Have tried several other brands and none can compare!! The vanilla flavor is not too over powering and mixes well with regular and flavored coffee varieties. It's on the grocery list every other week. The large size lasts me a while.
Laura W.
Foodie Expert
I prefer Coffee mate creamer over other brands because it's the perfect amount of flavor withou tasting too sweet and sugary. You can find it any local grocery story, usually with the dairy products. They are always offering coupons! There's SO many flavors to choose from!
Tricia W.
Millersville, MD
Foodie Expert
How much do you LOVE CoffeeMate ? And what is your favorite flavor? Mine is Irish Creme
Amanda C.
Estero, FL
Foodie Expert
Any love for french vanilla?!
Amy P.
Kenmore, WA
Foodie Expert
How does CoffeeMate compare to other coffee creamers?
Alyce O.
Has anyone tried the holiday creamers such as the peppermint? I've always wanted to try it!
Leslie S.
Kent , WA
Foodie Expert
Whats your flavor and where do u buy it???