BY COFFEE-MATE #18 in Creamer & Whipped Toppings

Coffeemate Coconut Creme flavor coffee creamer will tantalize you with tropical taste. Indulgently creamy and swirling with sweet coconut, our creamer is a silky smooth sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Coconut Creme is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)**, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

• I'm a sucker for coconut anything. Is this good?2 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find the smaller containers of this inste...2 Answers
  • Where can I find it? I would love to try it6 Answers
Coffee-mate® Liquid Coconut Creme
  • "Well, they stopped carrying the seasonal coconut, so when I found this at the grocery store I stopped going to Starbucks all together, except for desperate occasions." in 1 review
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I bought this creamer wanting to try something new I usually only buy a different brand but I forgot to pick it up so I thought I'd give this a shot because I love coconut. Its not what I was expecting but that's not completely bad. It has a nice flavor but it's so sweet it's a little over powering. I've tried adjusting the amount and nothing seems to help it. I paid $4 for a big bottle of it which isn't bad because it'll last awhile but I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it honestly. I usually love coffee mate but I guess this just isn't my cup of coffee.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Wow! This stuff is super addictive! I’m all about switching up my coffee from week to week, we try not to buy the same creamer twice in a row. This is light, sweet, tropical and unique. A lot of people think coffee and coconut don’t go together but you can’t knock it until you try it. It’s a must buy! My hubby can’t get enough!!
karen k.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love the coffee mate brand. They are great at giving a variety of flavors. This is both mine and my hubby favorite so far. And I say so far cause who knows when our taste bud will fine another dance partner for our tongue. The coconut flavor is perfect for our cup.
Erin O.
I would always buy a different flavor of coffee creamer until I discovered this one, which is now my go to! The coconut flavor isn't too strong but is still noticeable. It makes my coffee taste delicious without having to add too much. It is usually well priced...recently I just got 2 for $5 at publix!
Casey W.
Lyman, SC
Best coffee creamer ever! I cannot stand dark, bitter coffee, which is apparently what all my coworker prefer. 😝 A shot of this Coffee Mate Coconut Creamer and it makes even the batter acid they brew drinkable!
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
The coconut cream creamer by coffee mate is so yummy! If you like coconut, then you will love this! It is absolutely delicious. So creamy and such a wonderful sweet coconut flavor.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
I personally don’t like this in my coffee it’s one of those that a little goes a long way with kind of flavor but I do use this when I make homemade moonshine orange Julius style
Brooke P.
Winnsboro, SC
This is my all time favorite creamer. I use this everyday. It is sweet so a little goes a long way. It doesn't leave a bad taste in my mouth. I would recommend this to anyone.
Alexandra P.
I have been drinking Coffee Mate for years and so has my mother, and my grandmother. I will never buy another brand of creamer. It adds a lovely flavor and you don't need any additional sugar, but you can still taste the coffee. I'd honestly drink this straight if that were socially acceptable. This is one of my favorite flavors but it is very strong coconut. If you want Mounds flavor coffee just add some of this with a little chocolate syrup...:)

Please note that this is a non dairy creamer but it is "kosher dairy" because it does contain a super super small amount of some sort of milk product. So small that they can legally claim dairy free, but everything counts for kosher certification!
shantell t.
granada hills, CA
This is the best thing that ever happened to coffee! Tasty creamy and not to sweet! I just add a splash and give my coffee so much flavor! Price is reasonable and sometimes you can find it on sale!
Anthony P.
Elizabeth, CO
Where can I find it? I would love to try it
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
I'm a sucker for coconut anything. Is this good?
Jessica U.
Tallmadge, OH
Has anyone been able to find the smaller containers of this instead of the large?
Tula S.
Abilene, KS
This is my favorite creamer. If you love coconut you will appreciate this subtle flavor to your coffee or tea.