BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Coconut Creme flavor coffee creamer will tantalize you with tropical taste. Indulgently creamy and swirling with sweet coconut, our creamer is a silky smooth sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Coconut Creme is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And/Or Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative)**, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

• I'm a sucker for coconut anything. Is this good?3 Answers
  • Has anyone been able to find the smaller containers of th...2 Answers
  • Where can I find it? I would love to try it6 Answers
Coffee-mate® Liquid Coconut Creme
  • "Well, they stopped carrying the seasonal coconut, so when I found this at the grocery store I stopped going to Starbucks all together, except for desperate occasions." in 1 review
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I bought this creamer wanting to try something new I usually only buy a different brand but I forgot to pick it up so I thought I'd give this a shot because I love coconut. Its not what I was expecting but that's not completely bad. It has a nice flavor but it's so sweet it's a little over powering. I've tried adjusting the amount and nothing seems to help it. I paid $4 for a big bottle of it which isn't bad because it'll last awhile but I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it honestly. I usually love coffee mate but I guess this just isn't my cup of coffee.
Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Wow! This stuff is super addictive! I’m all about switching up my coffee from week to week, we try not to buy the same creamer twice in a row. This is light, sweet, tropical and unique. A lot of people think coffee and coconut don’t go together but you can’t knock it until you try it. It’s a must buy! My hubby can’t get enough!!
Sarah J.
Manchester, PA
This is so good! When I'm using this creamer I look forward to having my morning coffee even more than usual. I put this and some stevia in my coffee and it taste like a creamy coconut drink. The perfect balance, not too overpowering.
Erica C.
This flavor is to die for. Perfect coconut flavor. It's not overwhelming at all. This and the caramel macchiatto are my favorite ones! This is a staple and my everyday creamer now!
Vanessa b.
Elizabeth
I can’t begin to tell you how amazing this was in my cup of coffee. The aroma was great and I paid less than three dollars for the bottle .it smells like coconut but it tasted like Caramel . It’s a true blend of heaven .
Michelle A.
Hugheston
I have a few favorite flavored creamers and this is one of them! It has a good flavor you can actually taste the coconut. I buy this at Walmart. Great price also.
Kaytlyn H.
I cannot live without this! This is my favorite creamer. The taste is strong and not to sweet, I have atleast two bottles at all times. I'm a coconut lover and this is the perfect flavor.
Yazzyazz O.
Pasco,Wa
My second favorite it’s has a really good flavor it taste like coconut milk ur coffee will taste so good and it would put u in a good mood is really affordable yes I would recommend it
Ariel H.
Newburgh, IN
The coconut cream creamer by coffee mate is so yummy! If you like coconut, then you will love this! It is absolutely delicious. So creamy and such a wonderful sweet coconut flavor.
Mistie R.
Barnesville, OH
I can't get enough of this product. Not only is it good in coffee, but it's fantastic in hot cocoa! The coconut flavor is settle, yet the star of whatever drink you mix it in!
Anthony P.
Elizabeth, CO
Where can I find it? I would love to try it
Makayla J.
SNOWFLAKE, AZ
I'm a sucker for coconut anything. Is this good?
Jessica U.
Tallmadge, OH
Has anyone been able to find the smaller containers of this instead of the large?
Tula S.
Abilene, KS
This is my favorite creamer. If you love coconut you will appreciate this subtle flavor to your coffee or tea.