BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffeemate Chocolate Toffee Truffle flavor coffee creamer is part of the Chocolate Boutique line of gourmet-inspired flavors perfect for every day. Decadent and rich, this lactose-free and cholesterol free creamer will tantalize your taste buds. Blended to perfection, flavors of toffee, chocolate and truffle dance deliciously in your cup. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, indulgent taste of Coffeemate Chocolate Toffee Truffle is an anytime treat for your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or High Oleic Canola), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Mono- And Diglycerides, Dipotassium Phosphate, Cellulose Gel, Cellulose Gum, Salt, Carrageenan.Not A Source Of Lactose.

Meg W.
Linden, VA
I've been on the hunt, with the help of my hubby, for the cookies and cream coffee creamer with no luck. He was in Wal-Mart the other day and came across this. Can I just say this is HEAVEN. I thought it was going to either taste like a caramel salt of some sort, or just a chocolate, nothing special. Nope! You can definitely taste that it's chocolate and caramel. As long as this is available, and I'm able to find it, this will be my go to coffee creamer.
Tanielle W.
Moncks Corner, SC
It's soooooooooo good!!!! I love anything toffee but I'm normally a big caramel fan and this has similar taste as caramel but this flavor is ridiculously good. I find many creamers don't hold up to the taste factor but this does.
Alexis A.
I was recently introduced to this creamer and I was really impressed!! I usually stick with my trusty French Vanilla but I will now be rotating the two. It's so creamy and chocolaty. I agree with previous review it definitely makes your coffee taste more like chocolate milk. Also there is no toffee flavor but I'm perfectly fine with that because it's great as it is
Casey V.
princeton, WV
If you love chocolate, and sweet coffee, this is perfect for you! It is great hot or iced, I love it in my coffee in any way! I love it at night and in the morning, best way to start and end my day both!
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I'll give it 4 stars because it tastes pretty good, but there is absolutely no toffee taste in it which i was so disappointed about. It turns your coffee into a chocolate milk tasting coffee.
Sarah J.
Girard, PA
SO. MUCH. CHOCOLATE. If that sounds good to you, you'll probably like this. If it doesn't, pick something else. This creamer has really strong flavor. I like my coffee sweet, so it's perfect.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
When they say chocolate, they mean chocolate. This creamer tastes soooo freaking good, I have given up starbucks trips for about a month now and I make coffee at home. I pair this with a flavored coffee and it is heavenly. I just wish it was a little cheaper.
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown
I think this creamer is pretty decent. If you are into chocolate, this is definitely something that you should try. However, I do not use it that often due to it being VERY chocolatey.
Macayla R.
Sweetwater, TN
So delicious! It's creamy and taste like chocolate milk but better! It's not too sweet and it goes great with my coffee!
Melissa B.
One of my favorites!! Really sweet and has a great Chocolate Toffee flavor! It's great with any coffee. I love it!