Coffee-mate® Liquid Butter Toffee uploaded by Ericka S.Coffee-mate® Liquid Butter Toffee uploaded by Katie C.Coffee-mate® Liquid Butter Toffee uploaded by Myshella D.

BY COFFEE-MATE

Coffee-mate Butter Toffee flavor coffee creamer is the sensational sip that will always leave you and your cup wanting more. Stir this deliciously rich blend anytime for a classic cup that’s lactose-free, and cholesterol free. With Coffee-mate creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night. Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffee-mate Liquid Butter Toffee flavor is the perfect coffee creamer to wake up your cup.

Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (High Oleic Soybean And/Or High Oleic Canola), And Less Than 2% Of Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, Mono- And Diglycerides, Cellulose Gel, Natural Flavors, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan. **Not A Source Of Lactose.

• Does the butter toffee creamer taste artificial?2 Answers
Katie C.
Winter Haven
I must admit, I was pretty bummed when I tried out Nestle Coffeemate Butter Toffee Creamer. It's not that I didn't like the butter flavor, but I was really hoping for a stronger toffee flavor as well and I feel as thought the creamer took too much away from the coffee flavor which is a big no no in my book, especially when it's Starbucks French Roast Ground Coffee! I love my coffee strong with a creamy flavoring 💘
Marissa S.
Purchased at: Walmart
THIS IS MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY CREAMER!! I wish this was a year-round flavor....I have to stock up on this stuff before it is gone for the year. BEST. CREAMER. OF ALL TIME.☕😍😍😍
Rose W.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Publix
This is a good creamer. I do not recognize any flavor of butter toffee. I think it just tastes like sugary creamer. It is not bad but just not for me. I probably will not buy again if given the choice.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
I always buy coffee mate but wasn't too impressed with this flavor. Which sucks because I was so excited! love toffee flavors! Specially in my coffee! It taste more like a butter rum and is kind of bitter. Coffee mate will always be my go to brand just not this specific flavor! Great price and easy to find! Coffee-mate® Liquid Butter Toffee
Cruzita-Maria L.
This creamer tastes great. The flavor is creamy and makes my coffee taste good. It has a buttery toffee flavor that I enjoy! It is affordable and I recommend it. I am definitely purchasing again. No more regular creamer for me.
Maggie F.
Portsmouth, OH
Oh my god this Nestlé coffee mate butter toffee limited-edition creamer is amazing. It is so extremely creamy and rich. It has a true 10 name butter toffee flavor. It makes my coffee absolutely magical. It hope that they keep it on instead of leaving it limited addition.
Stacy S.
2,139 reviews
I love this product. It is so easy to use and it's found everywhere. It taste great and is affordable. I will buy this again in the future
alexis c.
Greensburg, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is very yummy but it is very sweet! I would recommend this to people that put lots of sugar in their coffee.
Emily H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This taste great! I’m not sure if it’s only available during the holidays but I love it!
Ericka S.
Hickory Grove, SC
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love this creamer. It has a great flavor and taste just like toffee. Just a little will take you to a magical place when taking that first sip of coffee in the morning.
Not only does this creamer have flavor, but it is also lactose- free and gluten free! So for the ones who have a tolerance can still have this. I hope they put this in a regular collection because limited edition is not long enough for me. I can say I love a lot of the coffe-mate creamers, they all are creamy, tasty and always a great price. Coffee-mate® Liquid Butter Toffee
Bee K.
Does the butter toffee creamer taste artificial?