Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme flavor coffee creamer will transport you to a land of rich taste – right in your kitchen! Indulgently creamy and remarkably rich, the incredible flavor of Italian Sweet Creme is a silky smooth sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night and no refrigeration required! Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Is this flavor still available? It looks amazing but I haven't seen it before and I notice most of these reviews are 2+ years old.
While I am on the coffee questions, what is your favorite creamer? If I use creamer, I do not use sugar. My go to is [product:nestle-coffee-mate-italian-series-coffee-creamer-italian-sweet-creme] .
If I like my coffee sweet, is this product sweet enough to use without sugar?
Start your review of Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer!
Renee S.
Kokomo, IN
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Renee S.
Would be lost if i didnt start my day with a cup of augary sweet coffee love this simple sweet flavor and love that it is available in big big bottle
Ms.Makeup 2.
Lobe this use the sugar free version I. My cold brew every single morning highly recommend!!!!
Teia J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Teia J.
Absolutely LOVE This Creamer! I Like To Add This To My Coffee With No Unnecessary Sugar Needed. Has A Very Luxurious Smooth Finish While You Indulge In Your Guilty Pleasures Of The Sweet Smell Of Italian Cream. Very Great With An Iced Cold Coffee. 💋✨💞
Emily T.
Frankfort, IL
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Emily T.
My favorite coffee creamer! I love extra cream and extra sugar in mine. Makes the coffee sweeter.Coffee-mate
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
This creamer is perfect for those lazy days where you want some sweetness and creaminess without figuring it all out. I definitely like this more than many other flavors.
Ross F.
Irving, Texas
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Ross F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it is the creamiest and the aroma is exquisite! I really enjoyed a lot can’t wait to go to grocery store and get another big bottle
Heather S.
Clarksville , TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Coffee-mate is my favorite liquid creamer. The flavors are so delicious and compliment my coffee so well.
Kayla G.
Titusville, FL
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Kayla G.
Purchased at: Publix
This is literally the best creamer to exist on this earth! Coffee-mate italian sweet creme is so great in my iced coffee in the morning it literally makes it taste like vanilla ice cream! I could definitely recommend!
Hanna A.
Abingdon, VA
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Hanna A.
I buy this creamer in the small bottles from the dollar store because it's just the right size for me to go through on days when I'm going to be drinking coffee. I love this creamer and buy it often. This is the perfect balance if you like a small amount of sugar in your coffee but don't want to carry it around two things. It will sweeten it without being overpowering.
Elainie O.
Junction City, KS
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Elainie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
Probably my favorite creamer in the entire world, it just tastes like heaven. If you’ve ever had an Italian sweet cream cake then you know how delicious this is! I literally buy one every other week. This is the perfect creamer for any coffee that I put it in it doesn’t mask the flavor of the coffee rather it accentuates the flavor
Ask a question to the Influenster community...