Food & SnacksDairy ProductsCoffee CreamerCoffee-mate
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer

Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme flavor coffee creamer will transport you to a land of rich taste – right in your kitchen! Indulgently creamy and remarkably rich, the incredible flavor of Italian Sweet Creme is a silky smooth sip that’s lactose-free and cholesterol free. With Coffeemate non-dairy creamer, you create your perfect cup every time by adding just the right amount of flavor – morning, noon or night and no refrigeration required! Whether you’re sharing with a friend or taking a moment to recharge, the rich, creamy taste of Coffeemate Italian Sweet Creme is the perfect flavor to wake up your cup.

Is this flavor still available? It looks amazing but I haven't seen it before and I notice most of these reviews are 2+ years old.
While I am on the coffee questions, what is your favorite creamer? If I use creamer, I do not use sugar. My go to is [product:nestle-coffee-mate-italian-series-coffee-creamer-italian-sweet-creme] .
If I like my coffee sweet, is this product sweet enough to use without sugar?
Start your review of Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer!
Samantha S.
Lebanon, PA
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Samantha S.
So good! Love the flavor of this coffee creamer. I bought a blueberry cobbler coffee and it was to die for! I highly recommend Coffee Mate creamers!
Christina H.
North Vernon, IN
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Christina H.
I purchased this product and I absolutely love it! The taste is delicious. Very smooth and creamy! This is a staple in my home! I highly recommend this.
Cheyenne G.
This is probably my favorite flavor of creamer. It has a very light sweetness but is very creamy. I have tried it in different roasts and flavors of coffee and so far, it has been great in all of them.. It is great in hot or iced coffee. I usually buy the small bottles with the screw top lid, it keeps really well without spilling and doesn't take up a ton of room in the fridge.
Krystal K.
Killeen
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Krystal K.
The ONLY brand I use!! I really dislike powder creamer and extra sugar, with this creamer, no sugar or extra creamers needed!! Great value and price!!
Renee S.
Kokomo, IN
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Renee S.
Would be lost if i didnt start my day with a cup of augary sweet coffee love this simple sweet flavor and love that it is available in big big bottle
Melanie D.
Purchased at: Safeway
This is my absolute favorite coffee creamer. It gives any cup of coffee the added bit of sweetness without overwhelming the flavor of the coffee. I love the sweet taste and this is the only creamer I use. I would recommend this to all.
Ms.Makeup 2.
Lobe this use the sugar free version I. My cold brew every single morning highly recommend!!!!
Fernanda A.
Westfield, MA
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Fernanda A.
Nestle Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Cream is a year round staple in my house!! Great for hot & iced coffees. Not too sweet, no yucky after taste , no extra added sugar needed!
Teia J.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Teia J.
Absolutely LOVE This Creamer! I Like To Add This To My Coffee With No Unnecessary Sugar Needed. Has A Very Luxurious Smooth Finish While You Indulge In Your Guilty Pleasures Of The Sweet Smell Of Italian Cream. Very Great With An Iced Cold Coffee. 💋✨💞
Emily T.
Frankfort, IL
Coffee-mate Italian Sweet Crème Liquid Coffee Creamer uploaded by Emily T.
My favorite coffee creamer! I love extra cream and extra sugar in mine. Makes the coffee sweeter.Coffee-mate
Ask a question to the Influenster community...